Hello all!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby LilPitMomma » June 13th, 2008, 2:23 pm

::sigh:: I just wrote out like 3 pages and my computer froze and it all went away.....so here I go again :?

I'm a 24y/o mother of 3....pit bulls :D
Roady-2.5y/o Pit/Mastiff/AmBulldog mix who is a big wrinkle faced lovebug.
Tank-9mo Pit who thinks he's king of the world, and definately doesn't love his puppy classes.
These two babies live with my parents about 30min away from where I live now with my boyfriend...when I moved out my mom said it wasn't even an option for me to bring them as they were her new babies now(having my brother and I both out of the house) and she needed them and they needed her. I agreed. My parents have a beautiful 3 floor victorian on abour 3 or 4 acres of land/woods and free (supervised) roam outside and free roam inside. My mother and I took both dogs to classes on their own. Tank is DA but not to every dog...it's random-so we're trying to get this corrected through classes and if it ever comes down to it, we'd make the right decision by being responsible, thoughtful owners. He gets crated as seen fit when necessary. He is a great dog to our family so I don't want you to think he's a mean machine.

So after 9months my boyfriend and I decided to get a pup. We visited MANY shelers in our area and weren't giving much thought from the places. We loved a pup we saw on petfinder-a 9mo pit/chi-wow-a (haha idk how to spell it) but when we got there they said she had a problem with her leg-she couldn't walk more than 20min-and she'd be PTS since the vet bills would be too much. We said we'd take her-right then and there-no if's ands or buts...and without even knowing our income they said no-that it could be up to $4000 and we said that was fine, but they weren't too happy. They gave me a card and said for me to call them back-I did-still the same answer. We were heartbroken.

So after more look we found Shoon, at 4wks we were able to take him-and he was already eating solid puppy food :cry: I know this isn't the greatest so I wanted him to get outta there. $350 later we had him in a great, loving, caring home.

Well, I was shown this site by a friend who is a former member of a site I'm on...and I hope I'll make this my new pit forum home as I've seen the negativity/wrongdoing there and life's too short for that...this is about saving the dogs.

I hope this site can be as great as it seems for me!
I'll post pictures later as my computer doesn't want to let me right now :nono:

oxxo
Lauren
LilPitMomma
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » June 13th, 2008, 2:28 pm

:wave2: Hello and Welcome to PBT.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby gayrghts » June 13th, 2008, 2:30 pm

Hi Lauren, It will be good to see you and your pups over here :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Marinepits » June 13th, 2008, 2:31 pm

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby maberi » June 13th, 2008, 2:35 pm

Welcome
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Jenn » June 13th, 2008, 2:41 pm

Welcome :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby LMM » June 13th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Hey do you post on SPBR?

I think I "know" this Roady and Tank!!! :D Welcome and post some pics of those cuties!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 13th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » June 13th, 2008, 3:25 pm

Hi Lauren ~ Welcome to PBT. :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LilPitMomma » June 13th, 2008, 8:43 pm

LMM-Yes, I post on there-I just can't handle the issues anymore-and I wasn't even ever involved with them! It's all about the dogs for me :D

Here's some pictures!!

I have to resize all of my pictures aparently :cry: so I'll try to get around to that tonight!
LilPitMomma
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » June 14th, 2008, 4:03 am

Welcome to PBT! Can't wait to see pics. :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby KJS » June 14th, 2008, 9:11 am

Hello and welcome in :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 14th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Hello and welcome! :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Asta » June 20th, 2008, 12:15 pm

Hello and welcome Lauren :wave2: Looking forward to pic´s (i am to lazy to resize mine :oops: )

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Scout » June 20th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Hello Lauren! Welcome to PBT! :wave2:
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions