How did you choose your forum name?

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby BullyLady » June 12th, 2008, 7:55 pm

I just sort of made mine up on the fly when I joined my first bully board. My previous handle, that I made up when I was 15, was LuvlyDragonGirl. That was 8 years ago, I was kind of over it..... plus it was a dog board and I didn't want to get poked fun at. :lol: And.... BullyLady was born. Not so exciting but I continue to enjoy it as a handle. :mrgreen:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Magnolia618 » June 12th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Maggie's name and birthdate!
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Hollys Rangie » June 12th, 2008, 9:31 pm

This thread is so much fun. Unfortunately, mine really shows off what kind of dork I am. :( Oh well, here it goes. I am one of those people always in need of a project, so about two years ago, I bought a '93 Range Rover County Sport. It is what you would call "a work in progress" - at the moment my husband and I are in the process of rewiring the whole thing. Anyway, on the Range Rover boards, the classics like mine are called "rangies", so when I joined my first one, I called myself Holly's Rangie and posted pictures of myself and my "new great project". Anyway, the name stuck and I am Holly's Rangie on every forum I visit (except the Jeep forums - they tend not to like Range Rovers on them.)
Hollys Rangie
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » June 12th, 2008, 9:34 pm

That's 'cause JEEPS RULE! :rock:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hollys Rangie » June 12th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Yes, :mrgreen: we refer to ourselves as a house divided. We have a Jeep and a RR. :D Can't beat the combination of the two! :D
Hollys Rangie
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » June 12th, 2008, 9:42 pm

Hollys Rangie wrote:Can't beat the combination of the two! :D

Yes, you can. Have two JEEPS instead! :neener:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 13th, 2008, 11:04 am

Marinepits wrote:
Hollys Rangie wrote:Can't beat the combination of the two! :D

Yes, you can. Have two JEEPS instead! :neener:

ditto :)
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby SLS61185 » July 11th, 2008, 7:47 am

Mine's just my initials and my DOB. It's easy for me to remember. :| Sometimes my s/ns are Tazzie1985... Because my mom's pit is named Tazzie. :dance:
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby BigDogBuford » July 11th, 2008, 11:34 am

I have a big dog. His name is Buford.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TheRedQueen » July 13th, 2008, 1:25 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:I have a big dog. His name is Buford.

*snort* :giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby sw_df27 » July 16th, 2008, 4:03 pm

mine is the same username I use on everyforum I belong too it has my in and my so In's and his age a when I set up the account I know kinda boring
sw_df27
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » July 16th, 2008, 8:06 pm

sw_df27 wrote:mine is the same username I use on everyforum I belong too it has my in and my so In's and his age a when I set up the account I know kinda boring

Isn't it annoying to put that little dash in it all the time? :giggle: Because you have to make it capital and all to chose the correct one.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » November 19th, 2009, 7:40 am

HEY NEWBIES!!!

:bump:

How did you chose your name here? :popcorn2: Some I can figure out, like DeeNtheChillas... who BTW has an great website about those cuties... But: plebayo? tbswt? vetjul?

Please tell us. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Dan+Bec13 » November 19th, 2009, 1:41 pm

I saw the bump so I guess I'll clue you all in. I'm sure it's tough to figure out my forum name but here we go:

Dan = Me

+ = "plus/and" I tried to use the "&" symbol but it wouldn't let me

Becca = My girlfriend

13 = My lucky number/birthday
Dan+Bec13
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » November 19th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Dan+Bec13 wrote:13 = My lucky number/birthday

Well, the "13" had me stumped.... but now I know! :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Dukes_mom » November 21st, 2009, 3:16 pm

Well since my username on here isn't hard, I'll clue you in on one of my other user names haha. Mcrfamousdead is one and it stands for my chemical romance and a song famous last words and their song dead haha.
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby plebayo » November 22nd, 2009, 2:54 am

Most people think it's something like Playboy in some random language.

I use this name for like 90% of the forums and stuff I sign up for. I can be google stalked. All of the usernames I could think up were taken when I was first starting out, I had a Paso Fino Magazine [breed of horse] and there is a stallion in there named Plebeyo. Somehow I jacked up the spelling and there you have my username. It's never taken LOL.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » November 22nd, 2009, 8:45 am

Suzanne, yours was a stumper.

Duke's Mom...not so much. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » December 4th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Mine is my boy's name but to clarify why I chose it, here is the definition I liked the meaning of and shortened the word out of the merriam-webster's Spanish-English dictionary. I actually pronounce it
"e-no" because it sounds better and the Spanish Ino looks better than the English Inno!

Main Entry: inocuo, inocua
Function: adjective
Language: Spanish
: innocuous, harmless
:D People kept throwing negativity about getting a Pit Bull mix when I first got him (and voiced concerns about my ability to raise/train him behind my back)- using all of the myths to back it up and it frustrated me so I gave him a name that backed the way I felt he would grow up to be. Funny thing is almost all of the people who were insinuating that he could/would be a monster are in my opinion way closer to earning that title than he will ever be!!!! :|
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » December 5th, 2009, 9:08 am

You put a lot of thought into yours! Unlike me.... :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games