Baltimore PSA Trial

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby GregMK9 » June 9th, 2008, 4:49 pm

I'd like to take the time to thank all who supported the Metropolitan K9 PSA trial.
It was great to see all the old faces as well as a ton of new faces.
Thanks Jery Bradshaw and Rick Furrow for your help judging the event. As always, tough, but fair.
A big thanks to Crab City K9 who helped with setting up and breaking down each day. Don and Laura Tapp, Pete, Terri, Zack, and Two-Pockets! You guys were a huge help. Pete, that was some mean grillin'! lol
Thank you Dallas and PSA's favorite Puerto- Rican, Marissa for helping out with secratarial stuff, doing raffles and anything else that was asked of them!
Thank you Mr. Pete ( Katrina's dad)! No matter what anyone was doing you were quick to jump right in and help! You're the man!
Thanks MK9 members for for helping out so much, but most importantly, Thank you Katrina for organizing the trial!
I'd also like to thank the competitors for coming out and competing in the heat when you could have been home in the AC. I'll see if I can't remedy that next year! lol Win or lose, pass or fail you are all winners! Winners with the courage to not just talk the talk, but to walk the walk! Great job!
And Last, but certainly not least! I'd like to thank the decoys, Chad Reynolds, James Baynard, and David Popalardo (Hope I didn't butcher that too bad)! These guys put it all on the line at eah and every trial. Regardless of heat, humidity, rain, sleet, snow or shine so that we can have a sport and an outlet for our dogs! These guys are the true unsung heroes of our sport. And without them we would have no sport!
Thanks guys!
I'll try to get up the trial results asap.
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby GregMK9 » June 9th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Katrina will have pics and results up soon.
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » June 9th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Next year I'll make it down there sounds like everyone had a blast. I can't wait to see the pics!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby madremissy » June 9th, 2008, 10:05 pm

:anyMinute: Pictures please
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby katiek0417 » June 9th, 2008, 10:34 pm

They're coming lol I am finishing the upload to my computer now...you should have some pics by tomorrow!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby BritneyP » June 12th, 2008, 5:01 pm