OUR LORIN MCKINLEE!!!

Postby amazincc » June 9th, 2008, 7:20 pm

WOOHOO!!!! :dance:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 9th, 2008, 8:27 pm

That's so wonderful!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » June 9th, 2008, 9:16 pm

I got to hold my baby for the first time

She is home. She is on some medicine for the acid reflux, when you feed her you have to sit her up more, let her stomach settle a little then sit her up and burb her every couple of sips. She sleeps alot. Bristol is just holding her all the time. You can't rock or sway which is the hardest thing ever not to do while holding a baby. Her jaundice is a little better. They did some sort of test this morning. She goes back to the doctor Wednesday. BUT SHE IS HOME.

The Grandma crying happy tears.
I just couldn't stop looking at her I know Joyce already posted this picture, but I didn't think yall would mind seeing it again
The Great Grandparents-She was crying to
The whole attire, from head to toe.
Even though she is sleeping they just had to dress her up
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Marinepits » June 9th, 2008, 9:26 pm

Missy, I am SO happy for you! :hug3:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby airwalk » June 9th, 2008, 9:43 pm

YAY

:mrHappy:

WOOHOO

:confetti: :confetti: :purpleBanana:

She's positively, stunningly gorgeous...and Grandma and Great-Grandma aren't so bad themselves.
airwalk
I live here

Postby madremissy » June 9th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Thanks Diana, I hope I look as young as my mom at 70 years old.
madremissy

Postby madremissy » June 9th, 2008, 9:55 pm

thank you to everyone for helping me maintain during all this. I am so blessed
:groupHug:
Some people might think this is just a "dog forum" but thank you to Michelle, the Mods and all the members for making it a place where people feel comfortable to come and share their lives. It doesn't matter what it might be, you definitely feel the love and care from everyone. That is the true spirit of caring. PittbullTalk.com is the best.
madremissy

Postby airwalk » June 9th, 2008, 10:09 pm

madremissy wrote:Thanks Diana, I hope I look as young as my mom at 70 years old.

heck I HOPE I LOOK as good as your Mom at 70..if we do, we'll be strutting our stuff.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Jenn » June 9th, 2008, 10:22 pm

:woowoo: YAY welcome home little lady!! :confetti:

:loveU: love the pictures!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby gayrghts » June 10th, 2008, 4:37 am

She looks awesome....

isnt it amazing that it was mom and breast milk that seemed to make all the difference :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby KJS » June 10th, 2008, 6:56 am

Thank DOG for small miriacles today!...IM SO SO glad she is home and you are all together at this special time...make sure Bristol gets enough rest I cant tell everyone that enough...she may think she is fine and try to carry on as normal and be supermom but it will crash in on her one day...
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby madremissy » June 10th, 2008, 9:18 am

KJS wrote:Thank DOG for small miriacles today!...IM SO SO glad she is home and you are all together at this special time...make sure Bristol gets enough rest I cant tell everyone that enough...she may think she is fine and try to carry on as normal and be supermom but it will crash in on her one day...

We keep telling her that. Her sister has been with her since they came home. Then when Josh gets home at night he is there. I think that she had to wait so long and then she didn't get to really bond with her in the hospital she just doesn't want to put her down right now. I will go over this afternoon and bring them dinner. My mom is leaving tomorrow and she made pre-cooked things that I can just take out of the freezer to cook and take to them. Thank God. Don't want me to cook for them that is for sure. :nono:
Heather, I am not sure that is was only the breast milk, but a combination of that and the medicine they finally gave her. Whatever it was, I am glad that it worked.
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » June 10th, 2008, 3:51 pm

airwalk wrote:heck I HOPE I LOOK as good as your Mom at 70..if we do, we'll be strutting our stuff.

I thought you were like 89, Diana. :|

Missy, OUR GIRL looks so healthy! I think they just wanted to keep her at the hospital so they could kiss her all day.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » June 10th, 2008, 10:40 pm

Ok after this I will slow down on the pictures. But I had to post these.

She is really enjoying her bobby
Great Grandma and Great Grand daughter holding hands
Proud Daddy after a hot day at work

Ok that is all. She goes to the doctor tomorrow to check her jaundice and breathing.
madremissy

Postby Jenn » June 10th, 2008, 10:42 pm

Awww, and Boppys rock!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby madremissy » June 10th, 2008, 10:49 pm

Jenn wrote:Awww, and Boppys rock!!

Yes the do! Especially when this little gal has to be propped up most of the time. Bristol used it last night and put it in her bassinet to prop her up. Of course the bassinet was right next to the bed so that Bristol could be touching her all night long. :) Where was all this good stuff when I had a baby. :confused:
madremissy

Postby CinderDee » June 10th, 2008, 11:00 pm

OMG, what beautiful pics. :loveU:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Asta » June 11th, 2008, 5:19 pm

What Dee said :heartbeat: It is wonderful to see your precious little girl being home with her parents and family, aawwww!

And as for the boppy, i never got the hang of it but Stéphane liked to use it as a "table" for his laptop lol
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby iluvk9 » June 11th, 2008, 7:33 pm

How do you not steal her and run?!?!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » June 11th, 2008, 7:38 pm

iluvk9 wrote:How do you not steal her and run?!?!

I tried that last night and that is the picture you see of Josh taking her away from me.
She went to the doctor today and the he said that she is perfect. She has bounced back tremendously. I will get more details tomorrow when I go over there. I am jonesing right now because I couldn't go over today. :( I need my fix so I am begging Josh to send me some pictures on the phone.
madremissy

PreviousNext

Return to Two Legged Family Members