Spotsylvania Co- Kill shelter VA--Pregnant Staffy bull -

Postby HedyLitke » March 29th, 2006, 12:10 pm

SHE NEEDS TO MOVE OUT PRONTO- LIMITED TIME TO SAVE HER AND HER UNBORN PUPS!

Permission to cross-post- if you cannot help please forward to others who might be able to

This pretty girl is in Spotsylvania County Animal Control in Fredericksburg VA. They only release their "pits" to 501c3 rescue- they will not adopt them out to the public.

If you are able to rescue/foster and are not 501c3 please contact bullypaws@gmail.com

SHELTER CONTACT INFO
Spotsylvania Animal Shelter
450 Tv Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22408

OR Contact the front desk at 540-898-1916 x270.
This girl is about to pop at any second- she was breathing heavy yesterday and looked like she was having contractions- and the shelter staff saw one of the puppies move

She needs to get out NOW-

They have given me a day to try to find a foster/rescue for her- I pray it is before she delivers

She is very very scared but still sweet enough to let me rub her and her huge belly. I had to virtually drag her out of the crate she was in and then i brought her in a room and she did not move from that position until i left the room- then she went to check out the bag of food- Poor little thing is covered in ticks and smells awful- and she is about to deliver a litter :(

I have no space to take her- but PLEASE PLEASE someone foster this sweet little girl- she is tiny will be around 35 lbs when not pregnant and sweet as can be- even under the circumstances
HedyLitke
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue