mood swings...????

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby numba1inda650 » May 30th, 2008, 12:28 am

My male pit just got neutered like three weeks ago, and at first he came back and was acting sad. But now he's getting really aggressive towards my female pit, but only when shes around us. Is he acting like this because he got neutered and is it normal or is it something else?????
numba1inda650
Just Whelped

Postby gayrghts » May 30th, 2008, 1:43 am

I'm not sure why its happening... other than that the dog/s may be feeling a change in the alpha status in the household...

A solution for this is to start NILIF and be pretty firm with it, with both dogs, and all humans, adults and children if there are any.
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Marinepits » May 30th, 2008, 5:22 am

numba1inda650 wrote:My male pit just got neutered like three weeks ago, and at first he came back and was acting sad. But now he's getting really aggressive towards my female pit, but only when shes around us. Is he acting like this because he got neutered and is it normal or is it something else?????

Welcome to the forum!

Please post-up an introduction in this forum: viewforum.php?f=2

Once you are approved to post, we will be happy to help you and answer your questions! :)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Questions / Problems