Unfortuantely, it appears that I may not be in attendance. Demo's schedule rotates, so he only has one "real" weekend off every six weeks and that happens to be one. However, the 4th is the next weekend, so we may travel that weekend instead. We can't afford 4 tanks of gas in two weeks!!!
We probably won't make a decision until the week before, so don't change anything on our account, because other things might change in the interem. On the bright side, if we do decide to stay in the area that weekend, he'll be able to come as well! YAY!
Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.