I'm looking for a kitten!!*believe it or not*

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 22nd, 2006, 1:10 pm

Poe is a big lump with people. He has only ever scratched someone when she was drunk and playing rough with him, he finally raked her pretty bad. Otherwise, he is really gentle. I have inlaws that have had some pretty mean ones though.

Meazers are like bullies-once you have one, and you love one, you never want to be without one. Even with the very strong personalities.
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby pLaurent » March 22nd, 2006, 4:03 pm

Debby, you just KNOW I only like freak cats!! :D The freakier the better!

The only time I ever saw a Siamese in person was last year, when I fostered a mom and her kitten. The mom was semi-feral, having been left outside to have litters.

Although she was afraid of me, she was a super sweet, smart and stunningly beautiful Lilac-point. Her kitten was completely feral, but tamed quite easily. I was enchanted with both of them.

It's funny that this kitten looked just like her and all the others were black!!
Suki and Daisy:

pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 4:20 pm

Well Pl, I will be watching the news for "Quebec Woman and Pit Bull Ripped to Shreds by Evil Siamese" :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 28th, 2006, 4:15 pm

pL- Meezers are the bomb.
This is a pic of my girl- yes she is a brat but she loves me and I love her to death. I think she is a tortie point. She thinks she is a pitbull
Cleo
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 28th, 2006, 4:16 pm

BTW- I would so get another one. They are so smart. Cleo likes to play fetch- she always brings the ball back
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby bullymommy » March 30th, 2006, 6:06 am

dogcrazyjen wrote:She looks like a little hellion! Have you ever had a meezer before? FYI they gain 20 pounds when they fall asleep, effectively causing all blankets to be sucked into the meezer vortex, and you can hear them yowl all the way on the other end of the house when they are hungry, which is anytime they are awake!

Ours is 13 and a pain in the tookas. Of course I would be lost without Poe stealing my blankets and snoring in my ear all night, and no one would keep the bull terrier in line!

Tallulah kept bugging him, and bugging him, and he finally snapped, howling and snarling he ripped into the bully-I picked her up and started to walk away and the cat launched at her butt, hanging there and trying to bite her. Tallulah just had this panicked expression on her face! :o

Tallulah won't even look at him now. She walks right by him deliberately looking forward, trotting fast to get by him. Pretty freaking funny. :ninja:

that made me laugh my ass off for a good minute!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pLaurent » March 31st, 2006, 10:57 am

BTW- I would so get another one.

I don't know where you are, but if in the US there are ton of them listed on Petfinder. :(
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bullymommy » March 31st, 2006, 3:55 pm

omg yes there is a ton listed on petfinder!!!! i found a russian blue in montana for 55 bucks! a cute as hell little kitten!!!!! LOL now all i need to do is talk dan into it!!! hes not the cat person of the family. but there were no meezers or whatever they were called listed and really none of the cats were as gourgous as the one that pl listed she might get
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members