(more) Apple Blossom Bitework

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby DemoDick » May 22nd, 2008, 5:01 am

Anyone who wants to come play is welcome. You can hold the tug or you can be the tug. Bruises are optional (though encouraged!) and everyone has a good time. My dog can beat up your Dad. Hell, my dog can beat up MY Dad, and he's as tough as nails and as mean as concertina wire. Michelle can testify to that one.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 22nd, 2008, 8:42 am

I'm coming back to play.

I'll even bring cake.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » May 22nd, 2008, 8:46 am

Make sure to watch your legs

I was shaving this morning and glanced over at the full length mirror and was horrified to see most of my right leg covered in bruises. I really does a number on you
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 22nd, 2008, 8:53 am

You shave your legs?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby maberi » May 22nd, 2008, 8:55 am

Ha, no

I was shaving my face in my underwear, and noticed the bruises
maberi

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 22nd, 2008, 9:03 am

I have no bruises on my legs...then again, I fit in the pants :|

My arm is a different story AND I caught Riggsy
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 22nd, 2008, 9:30 am

Just playing tug with either of the boys usually results in bruises on your legs. It's because they climb on you and brace themselves against you for leverage.

Honestly, that suit isn't ideal for just "fun." It's a trial weight suit usually worn by experienced decoys for compitition, not even daily training. But you use what you got. :| If either of you would like to invest in a training weight suit you can purchase one for about $1,200... (that would be why I'm just happy with the one that I have!)

mmmmmm cake! You are welcome to come out every day. I'll even feed you more poppers!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 22nd, 2008, 9:35 am

if you keep feeding me poppers, my ass isn't going to fit in your pants.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » May 22nd, 2008, 9:38 am

Nah, for 1200 bucks I would take all the brusing in the world.
maberi

Postby mnp13 » May 22nd, 2008, 9:48 am

LaylaWoobie wrote:if you keep feeding me poppers, my ass isn't going to fit in your pants.

You can burn it off working the boys!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 22nd, 2008, 9:49 am

I suppose it is rude to turn down poppers. And they are vegetables. :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » May 22nd, 2008, 9:50 am

I would so come over and let Riggs and Connor bite me...is your yard big enough for a camper?
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 22nd, 2008, 9:51 am

There's no way to get to the yard, but our driveway should fit it with no problem. It's about four car lengths long.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » May 22nd, 2008, 10:28 am

Now that I see the pictures, it actually looks like fun. If ya need a decoy, I'm in!

I'm sure other people would find that thought disturbing though :D
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby KJS » May 22nd, 2008, 10:31 am

Could I come too?...and maybe just sit on your sofa :| and help you out with the cake eating..I am perfect for sitting down with dogs...I practice a lot! :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby maberi » May 22nd, 2008, 10:33 am

KJS wrote:Could I come too?...and maybe just sit on your sofa :| and help you out with the cake eating..I am perfect for sitting down with dogs...I practice a lot! :mrgreen:

Perfect, you and I can sit on the sofa, eat cake and watch The Dukes of Hazzard while everyone else gets bit
maberi

Postby KJS » May 22nd, 2008, 10:43 am

Now...just a couple of questions...will we be watching the film or the older TV series?...and do you prefer to eat cake with your fingers or cutlery?...also will you have your pants on whilst sitting on the sofa?....honestly I'm not worried but its the dogs claws your see...could be dangerous for you :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby maberi » May 22nd, 2008, 10:49 am

Well it is definitely the older TV series (Demo has the entire series on DVD)

I tend to eat cake with my fingers if allowed (I'm sure no one will care at Michelle's house)

Yes, I usually wear my pants when I'm at Michelle's house. Honestly, the last thing you want to do is walk around THAT house without pants on. You don't want Connor or Riggs mistaking your "stuff" for a tug toy :|

KJS wrote:Now...just a couple of questions...will we be watching the film or the older TV series?...and do you prefer to eat cake with your fingers or cutlery?...also will you have your pants on whilst sitting on the sofa?....honestly I'm not worried but its the dogs claws your see...could be dangerous for you :mrgreen:
maberi

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 22nd, 2008, 5:38 pm

maberi wrote:Well it is definitely the older TV series (Demo has the entire series on DVD)

I tend to eat cake with my fingers if allowed (I'm sure no one will care at Michelle's house)

Yes, I usually wear my pants when I'm at Michelle's house. Honestly, the last thing you want to do is walk around THAT house without pants on. You don't want Connor or Riggs mistaking your "stuff" for a tug toy :|

KJS wrote:Now...just a couple of questions...will we be watching the film or the older TV series?...and do you prefer to eat cake with your fingers or cutlery?...also will you have your pants on whilst sitting on the sofa?....honestly I'm not worried but its the dogs claws your see...could be dangerous for you :mrgreen:

I took my pants off at Michelles house :dance:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » May 22nd, 2008, 6:04 pm

Yes, but you don't have a tug toy :wink:
maberi

PreviousNext

Return to Sports