Thera-Pits now has a dedicated real-time voice communication server that will be running 24/7. You all are more then welcome to come and use it.
Please click the link below to download the TEAMSPEAK 2 (RC2) client version. You may have to DISABLE your firewall before you download.
Once you start the TS2 client program you will need to
1. click on "CONNECTION" at the upper left side of the TS2 screen, then on "connect"
2. Where is says "server" in the big white area you will need to right click on it then click "add server"
That will give you a bunch of fields on the right side of the TS2 screen
3. For label put in Thera-Pits Voice Comm
4. For Server address put in "184.108.40.206" (with out the quotes)
5. For Nickname put in what you would like to be called then click on Anonymous right under it.
6. Click "CONNECT" at the bottem of the program
Registration is allowed on the server but is not necessary unless you are an Operations Director or an individual that will need certain channel powers (Committee managers, etc).
To register go through the steps above to get on the voice comm server.
1. Click on "SELF" (tab at the top) then "Register with Server"
2. Put in what you want your login name to be (this can be different from your nickname).
3. put in what you want your password to be.
You are now registered on the server.
4. Click on "Connection" then "Disconnect"
5. Click on "Connection" then "Connect"
6. Click on "Registered"
7. Put in your LOGIN NAME and password
8. Then click "Connect" at the bottem of the screen.
You are now on the voice comm server and registered with the server.
Registeration is simply a way to give some server powers to different users.