Too Early, Good thoughts for contractions to stop

Postby KJS » May 10th, 2008, 3:28 am

Glad to hear she is home...and you know bedrest means bedrest...2 weeks of it should be a breeze...I did 8 once and I nearly went mad...mad I tell you...MAD ...mad...mad....mad....oh ...hang on a minute...thats right...I am mad :oops: ...never mind...

Keep reminding yourself that everyone will be ok...you will get through this just fine...and take care of mom to be ...good thoughts from far far away for you all...K.
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Asta » May 10th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Aawwww So glad to hear that she is home and everything looks fine!!! I am sure that she wont like being confined to a bed, but atleast the baby is safe and happy :) All will be well!

Many hugs,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » May 10th, 2008, 4:55 pm

KJS wrote:Glad to hear she is home...and you know bedrest means bedrest...2 weeks of it should be a breeze...I did 8 once and I nearly went mad...mad I tell you...MAD ...mad...mad....mad....oh ...hang on a minute...thats right...I am mad :oops: ...never mind...

Keep reminding yourself that everyone will be ok...you will get through this just fine...and take care of mom to be ...good thoughts from far far away for you all...K.

I am glad you realized this before I had to remind you. :D

She'll be fine Missy. Tomorrow is Sunday & she is on the home stretch. Get ready to spoil!!! :D
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby CinderDee » May 11th, 2008, 1:39 am

How are they, Missy?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby KJS » May 11th, 2008, 3:20 am

Sunday is here....whats the update? :neutral:
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby madremissy » May 11th, 2008, 4:34 am

It is 4:30 in the morning and we have tornadoes all around us. So if I don't update tomorrow, somebody check on Meansville, Ga. We blew away. :wave2: :bye: I have made a place in the bathroom. The dogs are acting really weird. Travis is not up yet. He does have to work today. He will be up in about 30 minutes. He can sleep during a bomb. I am watching the news and all the coverage.
Anyhoo, as of last night. She is still in the bed. The medicine is making her sick. I guess the stuff that is supposed to make the contractions stop.
Josh called last night and said he would be over this morning with a surprise. I think he is going to Waffle House and bringing me breakfast in bed. I hope I am still in this bed when he gets here. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 11th, 2008, 8:30 am

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you (for the tornadoes and the baby). My nephew was born early (can't remember how early...) and he just had to stay in the hospital for about a week I think. The technology they have these days is just amazing.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » May 11th, 2008, 11:48 am

Weather like that is scarey as heck, and I hope your all ok!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » May 11th, 2008, 3:10 pm

Uggh....Tornadoes? How scary. :shock: Should we call you Dorothy for now on?

Hopefully, the medicine will continue to help her keep that rug rat where she belongs.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » May 11th, 2008, 10:18 pm

Missy, please let us know that you are ok!! :sad2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby KJS » May 12th, 2008, 3:53 am

Good grief!...tornados as well as everything else?...you batter have a whiskey with those waffles! :o
KJS
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Two Legged Family Members