New club forming! (Boston)

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Chris Fraize » March 27th, 2006, 12:29 pm

Hello all,

I have a friend that lives in the Boston area that is looking to start a personal protection/working dog club. Not Schutzhund or ring club, but a club that trains for various personal protection and obedience events across the country.

He is an experienced trainer and trains with us in here in Maine often. He is looking for a few members and a few decoys. He is NOT looking for a training director or anyone trying to shove Schutzhund or Ring down his throat. Lol

If you are interested and would like further information please email him at, bostoncrosstrain@yahoo.com

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

P.S. I am posting for him because he does not have passwords to most working dog boards.
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2006, 12:33 pm

well... he can get a password from us quite easily. :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Chris Fraize » March 27th, 2006, 12:40 pm

If I have posted in violation of board policies please remove the post. :wink:

He really isn't a message board person. He would just want the password to make one post. I will let him know how to get one!

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » March 27th, 2006, 12:42 pm

Boston is far for us.

Wish there was one in Connecticut because I love working Birdie in obedience. She loves to work.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2006, 12:44 pm

lol

no, it's more like: duh, have him join!

Unless, of course, he is a pointy ear dog person we have enough of them already! :neener:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Training & Behavior