New from New York!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby karick » April 30th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Hello, We're Rick and Karen Lynch. Just joined the site as Michelle gave us her card during "charm" school a few weeks ago. Skylar is our 14 month old Blue. I need to get a bit more saavy to post a picture of her. She is a wonderful dog. We rescued her from the Buffalo Humane Society when she was 4 months old. She is a nice dog with us, but is needing some of the social graces that are being taught. Our previous was a wonderful Black/White pit named Holly that past away at 6 years of age due to a brain tumor. :cry: In so many ways, Skylas remionds us of Holly, but we know not to compare. So, we just wanted to say hello, and look forward to being somewhat active with y'all! Also looking forward to meeting with and chatting with Michelle next Mon at class!. Thanks, and havae a great day!! :wave2:

Rick and Karen
*Info deleted by request*
karick
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » April 30th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Pssssst: you might want to remove your personal info from your post (or I can do it for you if you'd like). Lots of weirdos out there! :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 30th, 2008, 6:38 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Sock-M to cancer in 2006; it is rough. So I understand completely.

I'm glad you were able to open your heart to another.

See you around the forum :)
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Marsee » April 30th, 2008, 7:16 pm

Welcome to the forum! I am in your charm school class, too - with Otto, our brown shepherd/boxer/pit/etc mix. (We call him the "Junkyard Dog"). Missed you this week and am glad you will be back! Skylar is GORGEOUS! I know everyone will be so happy to see pics of her.

I, too, am sorry for your loss and know what that's like - we lost both our great dogs to different cancers a few months ago.

Keep up the great work - we'll have "charm school graduates" before we know it!

Marsee
Marsee
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 30th, 2008, 7:27 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » April 30th, 2008, 7:46 pm

:wave2: Hello and Welcome. I hope you know I am so jealous that you get to go to "charm school" and meet Michelle. Can't wait for pictures of your lovely girl.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » April 30th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Hello and Welcome! :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Scout » May 1st, 2008, 12:13 am

Hello and welcome to PBT! :wave2: Can't wait to see pictures of Skylar!
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby amazincc » May 1st, 2008, 12:31 am

WELCOME to PBT!!! :wave2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2008, 1:40 am

YAY!!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!!

We missed you on Monday, Hailey and Lizzie were stuck with me for almost the entire class. lol

I hope you have a note from your doctor about skipping class this week ;)

How's my blue girl doing?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » May 1st, 2008, 6:16 am

Welcome to the forum!

Got any dirt on Michelle? :popcorn2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » May 1st, 2008, 4:06 pm

Hello and Welcome :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby karick » May 1st, 2008, 4:24 pm

WOW, what a welcome!. THANKS!!. :D ... Jenifer, I guess it would be good to remove my info. If you would plz.. I dont know how. Our skylar will be pictured in our posts soon, but I have to say, she's close to being a twin to madremissy's blue. Glad to hear from you Marsee, we;ll definately be back into things Monday. I hated to miss a week, but the kids had us going in all directions last week. Michelle will be glad to see Skylars new collar from Collar Mania!. Nice and wide, and way cool!. Lisa Ruiz puts out a quality collar that is second to none!. Thanks for the direction Michelle!.

As for a bit of dirt on Michelle, lets see, how about 15 minutes with Michelle was worth hours and hours of training. We are so pleased with the progress thus far. (Thats good dirt!!). Definately glad we hooked up at the class. Even as previous Pit owners we have learned soo much more than from a "casual" class taken with our past family member Holly. Thanks again :wave2:

Rick
karick
Just Whelped

Postby katiek0417 » May 1st, 2008, 4:38 pm

Hi Rick,

Welcome to PBT!!! We can't wait to see pics of Skylar! :wave2: And, yes, Lisa's collars are INCREDIBLE!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby madremissy » May 1st, 2008, 4:54 pm

karick wrote:WOW, what a welcome!. THANKS!!. :D ... Jenifer, I guess it would be good to remove my info. If you would plz.. I dont know how. Our skylar will be pictured in our posts soon, but I have to say, she's close to being a twin to madremissy's blue. Glad to hear from you Marsee, we;ll definately be back into things Monday. I hated to miss a week, but the kids had us going in all directions last week. Michelle will be glad to see Skylars new collar from Collar Mania!. Nice and wide, and way cool!. Lisa Ruiz puts out a quality collar that is second to none!. Thanks for the direction Michelle!.

As for a bit of dirt on Michelle, lets see, how about 15 minutes with Michelle was worth hours and hours of training. We are so pleased with the progress thus far. (Thats good dirt!!). Definately glad we hooked up at the class. Even as previous Pit owners we have learned soo much more than from a "casual" class taken with our past family member Holly. Thanks again :wave2: Rick

Oh my grandson Gotty or my baby girl Kinzyl??? Can't wait for pictures :dance:

That is not dirt >( That just makes me more jealous :sad2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby pocketpit » May 1st, 2008, 5:06 pm

Welcome! :wave2:
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 1st, 2008, 5:43 pm

Really, Rick....get with the program. :rolleyes2: I meant "dirt" as in "gossip that women would enjoy". 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » May 5th, 2008, 10:33 am

Hi and welcome! :wave2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Introductions