The Forum Rant Thread!!! Come one, come all!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » April 16th, 2008, 11:23 pm

airwalk wrote:Oh yeah..I totally forgot about your multiple personality disorder..sorry...I was talking about the other Michelle you know the one that doesn't hide in your head :D

quick someone grab a straight jacket...Cheeky must have given her nurse the slip again

There is no such person. We are one. We ALL are. There is no Jen, Jenn or Liz either. Just so ya know. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 11:31 pm

Oh it's far more serious than I first thought...Katrina we're going to need your help here you've got to talk to her and help her understand that fighting this and not taking her meds will only make it worse..and after all, if there are too many women in there imagine the PMS and how big the butt's going to get! We have to do it for her own good.
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 17th, 2008, 12:16 am

There is no Katrina. It's just you & me DIana. Now, take your meds. Goood girl.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » April 17th, 2008, 1:02 pm

But I'm not me...I'm you...You're me...we are we!! Okay, now I'm getting confused...who am I again.
airwalk
I live here

Postby airwalk » April 17th, 2008, 1:29 pm

Just in case anybody missed it...the mods & the God Mod are picking on me and I've done absolutely nothing to deserve it...I'm innocent...innocent...innocent I tell you.
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 17th, 2008, 1:32 pm

There's no one here to hear you scream Diana.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » April 17th, 2008, 1:33 pm

I'm beginning to be afraid of that...is there no one out there but me, myself and I and that Debby in my head? Or is it me in her head? Or is any of this real or just memorex?
airwalk
I live here

Postby BullyLady » May 21st, 2008, 12:46 am

cheekymunkee wrote:My daughter is 26. Is it too late for an abortion? I'm thinking no.

Just wanted to revive this quote because it totally had me LMAO Aahhhh.... cheeky, you make my belly hurt with all the laughter. :lol:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby cheekymunkee » May 21st, 2008, 5:51 pm

BullyLady wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:My daughter is 26. Is it too late for an abortion? I'm thinking no.

Just wanted to revive this quote because it totally had me LMAO Aahhhh.... cheeky, you make my belly hurt with all the laughter. :lol:

Wait until you have kids BL. You will ask the same questions. :wink:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 22nd, 2008, 9:44 am

I keep trying to get my mom to abort my sister, and she's 14. :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2008, 1:44 pm

My brother is a flippin' IDIOT!!!!! That is all

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » May 24th, 2008, 3:25 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:My brother is a flippin' IDIOT!!!!! That is all

oh he's graduated from simply and idiot to a flippin IDIOT!!!! He must have screwed up big this time.
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2008, 3:55 pm

He's just being a jerk. And forgetting how much I have ( and still DO ) helped him out. :x :mad2: >( I sooo wish I would have kept track of all the money he owes me. But I just blew it off as money lost. But let ME owe HIM $50. :cuss: I have paid the majority of the bills around here since he moved in with me 10 years ago. No big deal, I made more money than him. I help him, he helps me. I am the one who gave him the $1000 he put down on his bike, he did pay me back ASAP but I still gave it to him. I've had a hard couple of months & he has loaned me money to get through the week. I paid him back. But I still owe him like $50 or so & he is acting like a bitch over it.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BullyLady » May 24th, 2008, 4:04 pm

How RUDE of him!!! Money between relatives can get dicey sometimes. It's so ridiculous, cause you would think that since they are family they would behave rationally and politely about it. But of course that would be too easy. :rolleyes2:

We bought our house from my sister in law and her husband. Almost two years later they just had a baby and are kind of strapped for cash, and what do I hear? "Well, you know we left you all that paint for touch ups in the house, you owe us like $200 for that!" Nevermind that we painted over almost all their colors. :crazy2:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2008, 4:11 pm

Yeah, funny how crap like that pops up out of no where huh? Maybe I should shut off the power & the water when I am not physically IN the house since I pay for it. And screw making sure there is enough food in the house for 3 people. Which is where the majority of the money I have borrowed from him WENT. :cuss:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » May 24th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Or you could assign everyone a kitchen cupboard for food and put a lock on yours!! That way he has to buy his own or go hungry.
airwalk
I live here

Postby CinderDee » May 24th, 2008, 5:40 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Yeah, funny how crap like that pops up out of no where huh? Maybe I should shut off the power & the water when I am not physically IN the house since I pay for it. And screw making sure there is enough food in the house for 3 people. Which is where the majority of the money I have borrowed from him WENT. :cuss:

You have to be kidding! :bs:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby gayrghts » May 25th, 2008, 12:50 am

Debby and Diana....

now now.... if Debby has some multiplicity.... that's ok.... but i'm pretty sure that not all the other mod's are in Debby's head....

Diana i can hear you when you scream.... although i can't do much because Debby has all the power..... lol
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby airwalk » May 25th, 2008, 10:14 am

gayrghts wrote:Debby and Diana....

now now.... if Debby has some multiplicity.... that's ok.... but i'm pretty sure that not all the other mod's are in Debby's head....

Diana i can hear you when you scream.... although i can't do much because Debby has all the power..... lol

Yay someone out there can hear me scream...I'm not nuts! Debby's nuts, I'm not! :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2008, 12:35 pm

Yeah right! You gonna believe Heather? She is crazier than I am . 8)

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic