The Forum Rant Thread!!! Come one, come all!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Asta » February 21st, 2008, 7:15 pm

Sounds like a good tension headache right there... :shock: What a nutter, how annoying can one person possibly be ?!?!?! Especially since he is the problem to start with :crazy: Glad to hear that your boss seem to be a cool lady though :)
And i will 2nd what Jenn said, put your feet up and have a little something something ;)

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby PandaBear » February 22nd, 2008, 10:36 am

Aww! Thanks for listening! I ended up going to the gym for an awesome work out! Then home to crash. I think tonight I will enjoy a nice bottle of wine to ease the stress of the work week!
PandaBear
Confident Young Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » February 27th, 2008, 10:40 pm

Ugh. My twatass coworker came in with the flu. And of course, did nothing.

:evil:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 27th, 2008, 11:35 pm

Stab her
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » February 28th, 2008, 6:56 am

She really sounds like a winner :crazy:

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Magnolia618 » February 29th, 2008, 8:44 pm

Ok... have a hella rant.....

I went to get my Beetle inspected. I needed new strut mounts an sway bar bushings.

I drive ALLLLLLLLLLL the way down to NY to have Jason fix it (and save MUCHO money)

I get down here. I DONT need strut mounts at all (the reason my inspection failed) and I DO need brakes.

Now I need to come down here again next weekend.

I'm about to kill someone.
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » February 29th, 2008, 8:48 pm

OH OH OH....

and it was NEGATIVE TWENTY degrees when I got to work this morning. - 20. Degrees.

:evil:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby airwalk » March 1st, 2008, 9:48 am

brrrrrr
airwalk
I live here

Postby Jenn » March 1st, 2008, 12:13 pm

brrrrrr is right, it was a lovely day here yesterday. :wave:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Magnolia618 » March 1st, 2008, 12:45 pm

Thank dog for Auto Zone.

Jason pretty much said he would do it next week or that could just have someone in VT put them on, and I can buy the parts myself for cheap.

This morning I woke up pissed, an I decided I wasnt coming down here for basically nothing. I called autozone, had the parts delivered to Jay's shop, and basically told him he was going to put them on.

:oops: I'm such a bitch

I am much happier now, but I still have to go down to Brooklyn on Friday :\ At least I cut out alot of the bullshit.
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby airwalk » March 1st, 2008, 4:28 pm

Well at least you are now a happy bitch.
airwalk
I live here

Postby call2arms » March 10th, 2008, 9:40 pm

My rant : Yesterday.

This weekend we got an amazing 30cm (12 inches) of snow.
Our car has had an history (once) of stalling at a red light, with no contact when trying to start it again. We have a Mazda 3 2004, and these cars have a defect that allows people to punch the door and get in. People broke into it last month. 3 years ago we had an accident with it, had to replace full bumper, right wing?, radiator, wiring. We're changing the car, we had a choice to pick it up on Friday or Tuesday. We chose Tuesday, since the new car will come with 4 season tires, and those just won't cut it in 12 inches of snow.

So, we went snowboarding, at Mont Tremblant, (2 hours away from home). We left around 2:30, to arrive in time to let Jessie out.
We stopped to pee at Harvey's, 30 minutes away from the mountain.

We parked, peed. The car never started again. It wasn't the battery, we had radio and lights. We called CAA (AAA equivalent) and waited, waited... I was completely freaking out because I had 2 exams today and wanted to review my stuff, and Jessie was holding it!!!!!!!!!!! The only bus going home was coming at a whooping 8:45pm, we even asked people in the Harvey's if they were going to town, nope. I considered hitch hiking but you never know how long that's going to take anyway...

At 7:30pm, CAA toeing truck arrived. Of course we called elsewhere, but no toeings on Sunday nights! The guy was so nice, he managed to fix the car (it was only a solenoid??? that was misplaced under the car) and we were able to go home...

Jessie had to hold it 13.5 hours. I cried out of frustration.
No one else has my house keys, since when our car was broken in 1 month ago they took house keys and we changed the locks. I tried to reach people who could maybe have forced a window or something, but no one answered, even their stupid cell phones.

Let me tell you that I ran to the damn door to let her out, just grabbed her collar and took her out. Poor girl, she actually held it the whole time! I only wish she wasn't so clean and had just done it on the floor instead.

On the upside, we managed to get home at least. Jessie was more than happy to see us.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Asta » March 13th, 2008, 2:07 pm

On March 10 2008, call2arms wrote:My rant : Yesterday.

This weekend we got an amazing 30cm (12 inches) of snow.
Our car has had an history (once) of stalling at a red light, with no contact when trying to start it again. We have a Mazda 3 2004, and these cars have a defect that allows people to punch the door and get in. People broke into it last month. 3 years ago we had an accident with it, had to replace full bumper, right wing?, radiator, wiring. We're changing the car, we had a choice to pick it up on Friday or Tuesday. We chose Tuesday, since the new car will come with 4 season tires, and those just won't cut it in 12 inches of snow.

So, we went snowboarding, at Mont Tremblant, (2 hours away from home). We left around 2:30, to arrive in time to let Jessie out.
We stopped to pee at Harvey's, 30 minutes away from the mountain.

We parked, peed. The car never started again. It wasn't the battery, we had radio and lights. We called CAA (AAA equivalent) and waited, waited... I was completely freaking out because I had 2 exams today and wanted to review my stuff, and Jessie was holding it!!!!!!!!!!! The only bus going home was coming at a whooping 8:45pm, we even asked people in the Harvey's if they were going to town, nope. I considered hitch hiking but you never know how long that's going to take anyway...

At 7:30pm, CAA toeing truck arrived. Of course we called elsewhere, but no toeings on Sunday nights! The guy was so nice, he managed to fix the car (it was only a solenoid??? that was misplaced under the car) and we were able to go home...

Jessie had to hold it 13.5 hours. I cried out of frustration.
No one else has my house keys, since when our car was broken in 1 month ago they took house keys and we changed the locks. I tried to reach people who could maybe have forced a window or something, but no one answered, even their stupid cell phones.

Let me tell you that I ran to the damn door to let her out, just grabbed her collar and took her out. Poor girl, she actually held it the whole time! I only wish she wasn't so clean and had just done it on the floor instead.

On the upside, we managed to get home at least. Jessie was more than happy to see us.

Oh urgh that was one crappy day :shock: From start to finish! Well, i am sure that Jessie was happy with atleast the finish though ;)

So i had a kitchenbuilder that was supposed to come over this morning to deliver the final blow to the gas oven. Me, Alma and my mo got up early to be ready for him. He gets in touch after lunch to inform us that his electrician got stuck in Edinburgh, great.

Ah well, then i had a glazing company come over to change 3 glasswindows that were cracked. They arrive and lo and behold their ladder is too short! So they could only change the 1 lower sash window and they will have to come back for the other 2.

Talk about a non-productive day :x Atleast me and the baby enjoyed a good, long nap :)

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby babygirl » March 20th, 2008, 1:57 pm

So while at work I look at this public site called Craig's list and go to some of their sections to see whats going on in the area. Well his idiot posts a rant about his child being bit by his neighbor's dogs and last night his cat was killed by one. I feel for him till I read the rest, now it's been going on for 5 years and they have not called anyone not even once. What made me mad was he says one of the dogs is a Pit bull/ beagle Mix and the other is a Pit bull/ Poodle mix because that's what they look like. Oh the dog killed an animal must be a pit bull. Had to of been. My reply to him wasn't very nice. I hate stupid people. OK I feel better.
My candle only glows so much, only lighting a small part of this room. But if we stand together we can illuminate the whole place.
babygirl
Just Whelped

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 10:33 pm

I'm whining cause Cheeky's picking on me...she's not playing fair and abusing her powers! Oh may the God Mod shine down upon me and smack her upside the head! :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 16th, 2008, 10:44 pm

airwalk wrote:I'm whining cause Cheeky's picking on me...she's not playing fair and abusing her powers! Oh may the God Mod shine down upon me and smack her upside the head! :D

I AM THE GOD MOD!!!!!! :bowDown:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 10:46 pm

Oops you found me...crap....better not let Michelle see that or she may have to open a can of whoop a$$ on you...oh please Michelle, please....she needs a smack down..she's picking on me (and yes a little cheese would go just fine with that whine...gouda if you have some).
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 16th, 2008, 10:59 pm

I am Michelle. Michelle is me. We are one and the same. Didnt we talk about this a couple of years ago? I know we did with someone on a board long ago & far far away.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Oh yeah..I totally forgot about your multiple personality disorder..sorry...I was talking about the other Michelle you know the one that doesn't hide in your head :D

quick someone grab a straight jacket...Cheeky must have given her nurse the slip again
airwalk
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » April 16th, 2008, 11:21 pm

I had two giant labs knock me flat on my ass today while I was trying to drag them up some stairs. They thought they were going home, so they were SUUUUPER excited, but they werent, so they had to go back into their yard. I don't know how it happend, but now I have a giant bruise, and it HURTS.
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic