New Leathers available

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby sfbullygirl » April 4th, 2008, 3:51 pm

amazincc wrote:
sfbullygirl wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.pitbulltalk.com//viewtopic.php?p=232614#232614]On March 31 2008, 9:35 PM,

I can make a leather martingale...though less room for embroidery. Here is one I made from latigo leather and it is 2", the 1.5" would be similar. The front would be the cordovan/burgundy specialty leather, the back strap could be the burgundy latigo

OMG... I MUST have one of those for Beast!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
What are the choices???

I can either make it like the aboe with burgundy or black latigo leather, this is the regular collar leather. I have some realy nice stuff that feels like velvet but is strap leather, Katie has a collar made from it and can tell you.

Or I can use some of thi thinner specialty leathers, but the strap in the back will be latigo leather so black, burgundy, british tan and cognac are the available colors. these can eb embroidered as well.

for the front part..the non metallic/neon hides would work the best as they are thinner

let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby katiek0417 » April 4th, 2008, 4:05 pm

Lisa made Nisha the most gorgeous agitation collar out of the black and burgundy latigo leather. I swear it feels like velvet!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby amazincc » April 4th, 2008, 6:14 pm

Something very soft but very sturdy... since it's for Beast... :oops: :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby sfbullygirl » April 4th, 2008, 6:29 pm

haha pick a color lady..are you looking for a 1.5 or 2" width ?
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » April 4th, 2008, 6:32 pm

1.5... black... :|
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby sfbullygirl » April 4th, 2008, 6:47 pm

amazincc wrote:1.5... black... :|

ok that is a start :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » April 4th, 2008, 6:58 pm

We're easy... this one has to be functional more than decorative, since he will be wearing it A LOT when we go out... know what I mean??? I LOVE the one you posted a pic of... looks definitely "beast-proof". :wink: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby sfbullygirl » April 4th, 2008, 9:31 pm

amazincc wrote:We're easy... this one has to be functional more than decorative, since he will be wearing it A LOT when we go out... know what I mean??? I LOVE the one you posted a pic of... looks definitely "beast-proof". :wink: :)

ok..let me work on something and get back to you
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 5th, 2008, 10:19 am

Layla managed to eat a GORGEOUS 2" leather collar once while she was wearing it...I still don't know how. I swear she was sleeping and the next thing I knew I looked over and the big buckle was just sitting next to her on the floor...I could have killed her.

So we put her in Olivia's collar, kind of like a tribute to her because she had been put down and they had been so close (I'm a little :crazy2: ) Anyway...she took a few nibbles on that and I've never been so close to giving a dog shaken baby syndrome :cuss:

Needless to say, Layla's never even thought about chewing a collar since. :mrgreen: But I feel your pain.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » April 5th, 2008, 11:48 am

I'm not worried about him eating it... it just has to be sturdy enough to contain 70+ pounds of "rage at the world" occasionally... lol

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE his other collar Lisa made for us though - it's my all-time favorite!!! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 16th, 2008, 2:57 pm

We ordered our first collarmania collar last night...and i'm SUPER excited about it. :dance:

This is going to be the longest few weeks of my life waiting for it! It took me almost 3 hours to make a final decision, after having "browsed" for a few weeks. Plus, I know as soon as I get it I'll be ordering another one...I have a list of ones that I *must have*...
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 2:59 pm

Uh Oh...another collar mania junkie....Lisa's collars are addictive.
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 16th, 2008, 3:05 pm

that's what I'm afraid of...

I'm going to have to enter rehab.

Hello my name is Kendell, and I'm addicted to shoes and Collarmania dog collars.
HELLOOOOOOO KENDELLLLLLLL. :doh: :nono:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 4:49 pm

LaylaWoobie wrote:that's what I'm afraid of...

I'm going to have to enter rehab.

Hello my name is Kendell, and I'm addicted to shoes and Collarmania dog collars.
HELLOOOOOOO KENDELLLLLLLL. :doh: :nono:

HHEELLOOOO Kendellll, my name is Diana and I'm addicted to shoes, good bread, good ice cream and Collarmania dog collars....
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 16th, 2008, 7:30 pm

I make home made bread. It's a good thing you live far away.

Do you have a DSW near you for shoes?

ps. I had Ben & Jerry's today. :mrgreen:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2008, 8:11 pm

Oh my kind of lady..I too make home made bread...it's the best toasted with real butter....man I'm putting on weight just thinking about it.

There is a new DSW here in the area...haven't been there yet.

and I'm not a huge Ben & Jerry's fan...I really like a local brand Tillamook - but just about anything chocolate with chocolate with cream with chocolate will make my mouth water.
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 16th, 2008, 8:17 pm

airwalk wrote:Oh my kind of lady..I too make home made bread...it's the best toasted with real butter....man I'm putting on weight just thinking about it.

There is a new DSW here in the area...haven't been there yet.

and I'm not a huge Ben & Jerry's fan...I really like a local brand Tillamook - but just about anything chocolate with chocolate with cream with chocolate will make my mouth water.

GO THERE NOW.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » April 20th, 2008, 12:40 pm

The LEATHER MARTINGALE is AWESOME. I actually prefer it to any of the other ckoke/prong collars I have. It's very well made, very sturdy, VERY beast-proof.
I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative and wants something other than a flat buckle collar.
Four paws up! :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby sfbullygirl » April 21st, 2008, 11:36 am

amazincc wrote:The LEATHER MARTINGALE is AWESOME. I actually prefer it to any of the other ckoke/prong collars I have. It's very well made, very sturdy, VERY beast-proof.
I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative and wants something other than a flat buckle collar.
Four paws up! :D

thank you :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » April 22nd, 2008, 12:11 am

Lisa...your collars are recognized everywhere. Scooter and I were at Northwest Pet & Companion Fair and I had at least three people recognize Scooters collar as your work!
airwalk
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace