Intro - Hello from Las Vegas!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Charlene in LV » March 22nd, 2006, 2:11 am

Hey Panda! 8)
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby bullymommy » March 24th, 2006, 7:08 am

well charlene i think we will become best buddies!!!! we are moving down to vegas in october. and i am hopeing beyond hope that when we get all settled in to build some sort of a kennel type thing in the back yard and start fostering bullys!!!!!
welcome to the board by the way. LOL i have been wondering where the heck you were! i was about a week away from asking if anyone knew your contact info!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Charlene in LV » March 25th, 2006, 1:29 am

bullymommy wrote:well charlene i think we will become best buddies!!!! we are moving down to vegas in october. and i am hopeing beyond hope that when we get all settled in to build some sort of a kennel type thing in the back yard and start fostering bullys!!!!!
welcome to the board by the way. LOL i have been wondering where the heck you were! i was about a week away from asking if anyone knew your contact info!!!

Oh man, I'm going to wating for you!!!! :bounce: LOL, I swear trying to get people to help out here is unbelievable.

You may know this already - you need to really check out where you're going to be living when you have bully dogs :x If you have questions about anything let me know.
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » March 25th, 2006, 8:05 am

Oh maybe 3 days is enough to make a visit, i dont gamble or drink so i will have sparetime i am sure :) A lazy question, are you located sort of central??? If so then i am sure that some Bully´s would love a visit and buttrubs :D

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Charlene in LV » March 25th, 2006, 9:58 am

Asta wrote:Oh maybe 3 days is enough to make a visit, i dont gamble or drink so i will have sparetime i am sure :) A lazy question, are you located sort of central??? If so then i am sure that some Bully´s would love a visit and buttrubs :D

Cheers,

Åsa

Most of our dogs are kenneled just a few minutes from the Strip :) You'd be surprised how much there is to do here even if you don't drink or gamble (I don't do either, myself). It'll take you 3 days just to see most of the Strip. Bully Buttrubs are always welcome :D
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » March 25th, 2006, 12:38 pm

Oh super :D !!
We will be staying at the Wynn, and so far our plans are pretty much to see 2 Cirque de Soleil shows and doodle around in general before Napa. So i definately think that we happily will squeeze in some Bully Buttrubs if you just have enough time to kindly point us in the direction of dogs :D

Cheers,

Asa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Charlene in LV » March 26th, 2006, 1:44 am

The Wynn, huh? Weeee, that's big time :D

Let me know before you come out, I'll give you my cell phone number!
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 26th, 2006, 10:36 am

i have to make a trip back to vegas again.........
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Charlene in LV » March 26th, 2006, 1:32 pm

Maryellen wrote:i have to make a trip back to vegas again.........

Yeah, you do. I have some pit bulls that want to meet you :D
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 26th, 2006, 2:35 pm

its been 10 years.. and i didnt want to leave when i was there back then.... i will make another trip out there
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SamIAM » March 27th, 2006, 9:37 am

I am so glad there is someone in Nevada that wants to help the breed. It was surely needed, especially since the Dewey shelter gets too many pits that need help.
SamIAM
Just Whelped

Postby Charlene in LV » March 27th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Dewey's not the shelter anymore. They lost the contract and Lied took over. I wasn't out here when Dewey was still the shelter but from what I hear, it's just as bad at Lied.

Las Vegas is definitely not a good place to be a bullie dog.
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby Murfins » March 27th, 2006, 4:53 pm

Charlene! So awesome to see you! :wave:
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Charlene in LV » March 28th, 2006, 1:02 am

Hi Murfins! :greenWave:
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » March 29th, 2006, 8:19 pm

Hi Charlene!

Great to see you! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Charlene in LV » March 29th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Wow, everyone is here! :greenWave:
Charlene in LV
Just Whelped

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 30th, 2006, 8:17 am

welcome!

Last time I was in Vegas I went to a Flyball Tourney, and did nothing else. Gotta have your priorities straight! 8) I do remember there were a LOT of lights at night though.
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions