New Leathers available

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2008, 1:35 pm

On March 28 2008, 12:33 PM, sfbullygirl wrote:
On March 28 2008, 12:26 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:Where is the link to all of the designs you can have put on? Like the elephants and all the cute little things?

Is there a page of them or do we just send you what we'd like on it?

Thanks!

I have not had time to set that up yet..in the coming weeks I will. Yes just email me at dogchic@gmail.com and if there is something you like let me know and I can see if I have it or can find it. I will start making my own designs in the coming months I just have to sit down to learn the digitizing ..then I can use clip art and such to make anything I want.

For now I have tribal, celtic, hearts, flowers, space stuff, military stuff, elephants, tattoo stuff, butterflies, dragonflies...shapes pretty much anything you can think of I can find or have..some designs are limited by the width of the collars

Then I can send you a mock up picture of what it will look like before I make it so you can make sure you will like it.

Great, thanks. Now I just have to try to decide on colors, threads, images, etc. Theres so many I'd like, I can't pick just one!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 8:23 pm

another cute fun leather in...this one is black with polka dots. The polka dots are rainbow colored though so they are a mix of colors. There is every color in the dots...purples. greens, red, blues, yellow so it goes with alot of different lining colors and can be embroidered.

the leather

a collar

sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 31st, 2008, 8:26 pm

Oooh! That is a fun leather! What width is that collar?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 8:29 pm

On March 31 2008, 7:26 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:Oooh! That is a fun leather! What width is that collar?

1" I made it for my little guy, I will try to get a pic of it on him when he wakes up..it is really cute!
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 8:37 pm

my little super model woke up..looking none to happy with taking his picture

sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 31st, 2008, 8:40 pm

That looks so handsome!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 31st, 2008, 9:48 pm

do you have that buckle in wider widths? I don't like the squared off one as much
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 9:57 pm

in the 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 3/4 and 2" I have single bar buckles that are rounded edges. They are either brass or nickle plated brass. The rounded double bar buckles only come in 1" or smaller.

a brass one

nickle plated brass on a collar
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 31st, 2008, 10:08 pm

good... nickel in 1 1/2. all nickle hardware, including the leash, which will be as long as you can make it with the hide that you have on hand.

I'm thinking a nice medium to dark oxblood collar with a dark gray lining and light gray stitching. We're going to have to experiment with the D at the back, because I definately prefer that design. She's going to be taking Alice out running and to other public galtherings and D at the back keeps the name in full view.

I have a nice one from Noel (Pete's Dog Gear) with Riggs' name on the left side with the D at the back. It's really nice for when I walk him because for some reason people are much more willing to approach a dog when they see his name... or something like that :crazy: It's a no hardware collar, reinforced with velcro that has held up very well.

I don't think a no hareware would work in leather, would it? Alice is a comparatively soft dog, so I doubt she'd even need the velcro reinforcement if the slider is tight
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 10:16 pm

On March 31 2008, 9:08 PM, mnp13 wrote:good... nickel in 1 1/2. all nickle hardware, including the leash, which will be as long as you can make it with the hide that you have on hand.

I'm thinking a nice medium to dark oxblood collar with a dark gray lining and light gray stitching. We're going to have to experiment with the D at the back, because I definately prefer that design. She's going to be taking Alice out running and to other public galtherings and D at the back keeps the name in full view.

I have a nice one from Noel (Pete's Dog Gear) with Riggs' name on the left side with the D at the back. It's really nice for when I walk him because for some reason people are much more willing to approach a dog when they see his name... or something like that :crazy: It's a no hardware collar, reinforced with velcro that has held up very well.

I don't think a no hareware would work in leather, would it? Alice is a comparatively soft dog, so I doubt she'd even need the velcro reinforcement if the slider is tight

what is a no hardware collar?

If she is a soft dog then like I said I can sew the D ring in at the back and it should look fine with her name there and the hibiscus flanking it
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 31st, 2008, 10:35 pm

If she really is a Greyhound mix I bet she'd look great in a martingale ;)

Wally loves his and Lisa gave him the softest lining. It hasn't bothered his neck in the slightest.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 10:45 pm

On March 31 2008, 9:35 PM, SisMorphine wrote:If she really is a Greyhound mix I bet she'd look great in a martingale ;)

Wally loves his and Lisa gave him the softest lining. It hasn't bothered his neck in the slightest.

I can make a leather martingale...though less room for embroidery. Here is one I made from latigo leather and it is 2", the 1.5" would be similar. The front would be the cordovan/burgundy specialty leather, the back strap could be the burgundy latigo

sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 31st, 2008, 10:48 pm

Oooh that is the first leather martingale I've seen with a buckle on the martingale part. I was just telling Katrina how I wished I could get Wally a leather one but they all look weird in martingale form.

Can you make it so that both parts are 2"??
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 10:50 pm

On March 31 2008, 9:48 PM, SisMorphine wrote:Oooh that is the first leather martingale I've seen with a buckle on the martingale part. I was just telling Katrina how I wished I could get Wally a leather one but they all look weird in martingale form.

Can you make it so that both parts are 2"??

yes that can be done, but it gets rather bulky and uncomfortable depending on the leather used that is why I used the 1" strap.
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 10:52 pm

oh and the buckle is very big on the 2" which again can be weighty and uncofortable
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2008, 11:07 pm

she just ruined Ruby's best collar. :mad2:

she's currently in Riggs' 2 inch no-rub collar and it looks great on her (I'm pretty sure she's part giraffe). so maybe we should go 2 instead of 1.5

what do you think?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amazincc » April 3rd, 2008, 11:22 pm

sfbullygirl wrote:
On March 31 2008, 9:35 PM, SisMorphine wrote:If she really is a Greyhound mix I bet she'd look great in a martingale ;)

I can make a leather martingale...though less room for embroidery. Here is one I made from latigo leather and it is 2", the 1.5" would be similar. The front would be the cordovan/burgundy specialty leather, the back strap could be the burgundy latigo

OMG... I MUST have one of those for Beast!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
What are the choices???
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 4th, 2008, 12:16 am

mnp13 wrote:she just ruined Ruby's best collar. :mad2:

she's currently in Riggs' 2 inch no-rub collar and it looks great on her (I'm pretty sure she's part giraffe). so maybe we should go 2 instead of 1.5

what do you think?

did she eat it?
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 4th, 2008, 12:32 pm

LaylaWoobie wrote:
mnp13 wrote:she just ruined Ruby's best collar. :mad2:

what do you think?

did she eat it?

Giraffe Dog managed to chew the end off of it while she was wearing it, while the strap was still in the keeper.

The no rub collar is made differently than Ruby's so I don't think she'll be able to get at that one as easily. It's a lot stiffer than her lovely soft one with the pretty ribbon. :mad2:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby katiek0417 » April 4th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Lisa, I LOVE the martingale...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy