Norwescon 31

Postby BigDogBuford » March 28th, 2008, 7:05 pm

The only pic I have so far. Me, Polly and Linz;
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby iluvk9 » March 29th, 2008, 6:10 am

Really...what do you wear when you go to Walmart or the supermarket? :popcorn2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » March 29th, 2008, 11:45 am

I still marvel at the height of those heels and you wear them like they are comfortable??? :shock:
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » March 29th, 2008, 11:53 am

On March 29 2008, airwalk wrote:I still marvel at the height of those heels and you wear them like they are comfortable??? :shock:

Actually those particular shoes are the devil and shall be given away soon. I forgot my little black go go boots that I normally wear with that costume.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » March 29th, 2008, 12:03 pm

Ah Whew, it's nice to know the woman does have some limits! :backRoll: but I'm betting that even your little black go go boots, would make me hurt.
airwalk
I live here

Postby KJS » March 29th, 2008, 1:19 pm

I think its a well known fact that the more beautiful the shoes the more they hurt your feet

remember the song 'if you want my love'...suffer some pain for me...he's talking about wearing high heeled shoes right there
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » March 29th, 2008, 8:27 pm

ummm I'm not sure there's any love worth suffering the wearing of heels for...well maybe...for two or three minutes...MAYBE!
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » March 29th, 2008, 8:33 pm

As someone who's literally worn hundreds of pairs of heels, I have to say that those are the absolute worst.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » March 29th, 2008, 8:36 pm

Ya know, I have a whole closet full of heels that I used to wear every day..then I went to the dogs and silk, hose, heels and dogs just don't mix well..my feet and legs have thanked me every day since.
airwalk
I live here

Return to Two Legged Family Members