New Leathers available

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby iluvk9 » February 29th, 2008, 7:09 pm

The burgundy is a great color! I love how you help coordinate what looks nice with Ella's Leads. lol
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » February 29th, 2008, 11:24 pm

On February 29 2008, 5:01 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:That burgundy is gorgeous!

it IS!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Stormy » March 1st, 2008, 12:07 am

I love the camo and pink one!

I might have to order laney one

Every time I've been to the site, I've always backed out of ordering one, b/c i'm not too great at making decisions and there are just too many choices!
Mom to Delaney Jade- Pit Bull mix
Little Jack Slade of Okeechobee Hill -Yorkie/Poodle mix. Both were adopted!
Stormy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » March 1st, 2008, 1:35 am

Hey Lisa...is that Burgundy the color you were talking about for Scooter? Wow, it's very nice.
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 1st, 2008, 7:14 pm

A few things...number one - I love the burgundy and may need one.

Second - I've been HOUNDED :giggle: by some crazy people to start selling my dog treats, so a web site has been put up...would you mind if I put a link to collarmania on it?
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 27th, 2008, 11:02 am

On March 01 2008, 6:14 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:A few things...number one - I love the burgundy and may need one.

Second - I've been HOUNDED :giggle: by some crazy people to start selling my dog treats, so a web site has been put up...would you mind if I put a link to collarmania on it?

absolutely..and if you would like me to add your link to my site let me know :mrgreen:
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 27th, 2008, 11:03 am

new metallic colors are in I have added silver, dark navy blue and copper. Here are 2 demos for the silver and the copper which will be on sale in my ready to wear section on the website .

2" silver with red and black skulls and a red barbed wire tribal pattern in between the skulls. the collar fits 16-19" necks and has a black suede lining. This collar is $55

1.5" copper with burgundy suede lining. The pattern is a tribal pattern in black with a dragonfly in burgundy and copper and then burgundy tribal design flanking that. This collar is $50 (Rebecca at Ellas Lead has the perfect matching rope for this called Penny Lane BTW) This collar first a 15-18" necks

here is the navy metallic

sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 27th, 2008, 4:30 pm

:drool:

And HEY LADY! Did you ever send me any business cards???
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby sfbullygirl » March 27th, 2008, 4:42 pm

On March 27 2008, 3:30 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote::drool:

And HEY LADY! Did you ever send me any business cards???

uhhhh no :oops:

....doing it tomorrow I promise
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby katiek0417 » March 27th, 2008, 11:15 pm

Check your PM's!!!!!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby mnp13 » March 28th, 2008, 12:13 pm

How well do these hold up to water?

If I get my sister's dog today she's going to need a collar in the immediate future. I don't have any of your collars yet....
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby sfbullygirl » March 28th, 2008, 12:41 pm

On March 28 2008, 11:13 AM, mnp13 wrote:How well do these hold up to water?

If I get my sister's dog today she's going to need a collar in the immediate future. I don't have any of your collars yet....

I am not sure..I have not had any feedback on water usage. I know that the suede can bleed, obviously because it is a dyed leather. The metallic leather part of the collar would hold up well I am sure as it has a polyurethane coating, the inner strap might stretch a bit if it got wet as that is what leather does, but I can factor that in and make extra holes in case.

If you would like to be a tester for water usage I will be glad to make you one at no charge as a demo...PM me :mrgreen:
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » March 28th, 2008, 12:43 pm

Oh ! I have a question sort of to do with this! :lol3:

can the leather collars be washed or cleaned?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby sfbullygirl » March 28th, 2008, 12:48 pm

most all of these leathers you can take a damp cloth and wipe them clean, or get a leather cleaner/conditioner to clean them..like Lexol or any other automotive interior cleaner. The suede just brush with a dry toothbrush or cloth
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2008, 1:01 pm

On March 28 2008, 11:41 AM, sfbullygirl wrote:

I am not sure..I have not had any feedback on water usage. I know that the suede can bleed, obviously because it is a dyed leather. The metallic leather part of the collar would hold up well I am sure as it has a polyurethane coating, the inner strap might stretch a bit if it got wet as that is what leather does, but I can factor that in and make extra holes in case.

If you would like to be a tester for water usage I will be glad to make you one at no charge as a demo...PM me :mrgreen:

\
That's a good question...I'd love to get one for Layla, but I was worried about the leather changing sizes and the color of the inside bleeding... :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2008, 1:10 pm

On March 27 2008, 10:02 AM, sfbullygirl wrote:
On March 01 2008, 6:14 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:A few things...number one - I love the burgundy and may need one.

absolutely..and if you would like me to add your link to my site let me know :mrgreen:

Thanks! That would be great...my site is http://LaylasK9Kookies.googlepages.com/

Here is the logo:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 28th, 2008, 1:11 pm

On March 28 2008, 12:01 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:

\
That's a good question...I'd love to get one for Layla, but I was worried about the leather changing sizes and the color of the inside bleeding... :|

yes if they get wet the inside suede will bleed as it is a dyed piece of leather and not sealed with anything or it would not be soft. I usually add 2 holes to make the collar smaller in case of stretching anyway. Any leather collar will stretch, same for nylon if exposed to water alot..it will also wear out the collars faster as the chlorine and and/or salt water will break down the materials and fade them...much like if you wore the same shirt every day for the summer to go swimming in and for everything else. I would save my ratty play collars for any consistent water wear or just get a plain nylon collar that is just for that purpose.
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2008, 1:12 pm

On March 28 2008, 12:11 PM, sfbullygirl wrote:
On March 28 2008, 12:01 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:

\

yes if they get wet the inside suede will bleed as it is a dyed piece of leather and not sealed with anything or it would not be soft. I usually add 2 holes to make the collar smaller in case of stretching anyway. Any leather collar will stretch, same for nylon if exposed to water alot..it will also wear out the collars faster as the chlorine and and/or salt water will break down the materials and fade them...much like if you wore the same shirt every day for the summer to go swimming in and for everything else. I would save my ratty play collars for any consistent water wear or just get a plain nylon collar that is just for that purpose.

That's true...Thanks!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2008, 1:26 pm

Where is the link to all of the designs you can have put on? Like the elephants and all the cute little things?

Is there a page of them or do we just send you what we'd like on it?

Thanks!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 28th, 2008, 1:33 pm

On March 28 2008, 12:26 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:Where is the link to all of the designs you can have put on? Like the elephants and all the cute little things?

Is there a page of them or do we just send you what we'd like on it?

Thanks!

I have not had time to set that up yet..in the coming weeks I will. Yes just email me at dogchic@gmail.com and if there is something you like let me know and I can see if I have it or can find it. I will start making my own designs in the coming months I just have to sit down to learn the digitizing ..then I can use clip art and such to make anything I want.

For now I have tribal, celtic, hearts, flowers, space stuff, military stuff, elephants, tattoo stuff, butterflies, dragonflies...shapes pretty much anything you can think of I can find or have..some designs are limited by the width of the collars

Then I can send you a mock up picture of what it will look like before I make it so you can make sure you will like it.
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace