why do some people.....

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2008, 4:53 pm

You are free to leave at any time MIke, in fact I so wish you would. Your sole purpose here is to cause porblems & troll people. Kindly find some where else to play. You know exactly why I said what I said to you & you deserved it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » March 22nd, 2008, 5:14 pm

On March 22 2008, 16:00, mikeV wrote:That is such a load of crap Michelle and you know it.
You have "moderators" here that send me PMs telling me to "Fuc# Off" and somehow I am the bad guy? Get real!
Do your moderators always have to resort to ad hominem attacks when they don't get their way? Maybe they should get a little thicker skin if they want to moderate a public forum!
I did respectfully ask said person but for some reason I am the bad guy.
Whatever! Arguing with liberals is a waste of time. Maybe I can find a dog forum with people who can think outside the PC world and who actually have the ability to use logic and reason as this forum as others I have been to obviously do not. Do you know of one with people who have the ability to think? I would love to find one.

Mike, you are the "bad guy" in this one. You will get NO support from me for pulling that kind of crap.

"logic and reason" has nothing to do with going after someone because of their sexual orientation. You use religion as your banner and frankly I find that more offensive than the things you said to Heather.

You know what? I don't have the time or the energy for this, you see, I am having 16 people over tomorrow for Easter dinner. You know, Easter.... the celebration of Christ's ressurection... Christ, who taught about love, forgiveness and not judgeing one another? You know, the God you profess to follow but you still spew hate? And you call other people hypocrites?

You know something else? I don't want you here... so... you're gone. Bye.
Last edited by mnp13 on March 22nd, 2008, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby madremissy » March 22nd, 2008, 5:17 pm

Thank you Michelle.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby mnp13 » March 22nd, 2008, 5:21 pm

On March 22 2008, 17:17, madremissy wrote:Thank you Michelle.

I apologize for not doing it sooner.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby madremissy » March 22nd, 2008, 5:28 pm

You gave him every chance to try to understand to just

:shutUp:

but he wouldn't listen. I am also glad to see that an attack on another member will not be tolerated. Period.
btw I have been wanting to use that emoticons for a few days now. :giggle:
madremissy

Postby katiek0417 » March 22nd, 2008, 5:33 pm

Go Michelle!!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby TheRedQueen » March 22nd, 2008, 6:02 pm

:bowWave:

Yea!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby SisMorphine » March 22nd, 2008, 6:24 pm

You kicked him off before I even got a chance to rip into him for posting public BS. BOOOOOOOO!!!

PS: Labradork fun making is still okay. Heck, they make fun of themselves on a daily basis.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby CinderDee » March 22nd, 2008, 6:37 pm

Get ready for a barrage of emails, Michelle.

One more forum down, Mike. :greenWave:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby gayrghts » March 22nd, 2008, 6:41 pm

Thank you Michelle, and Cheeky.... and others :)

What I'd like to say quickly.... is that I was not as upset with what was said... i've seen and heard it many times before... In a way it rolls right off my back however....

When someone does this to me... they may do this to others.... others who may be more upset and more affected...

I started this thread, because I wanted to give him he benefit of the doubt to stop and think...

When Cheeky asked for the pm's... I was at work and it was very hard to fwd them... but when i could I did....

I've seen his nonsense on other boards... and was aware when he came here who he was :)

But thanks again to most of you.... for your pm's and your public support for bullying and bashing of people both publically and in pm's.
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » March 22nd, 2008, 6:44 pm

Heather, sorry you had to endure all the nonsense.

Mike V, Bye-bye!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » March 22nd, 2008, 6:44 pm

On March 22 2008, 5:41 PM, gayrghts wrote:Thank you Michelle, and Cheeky.... and others :)

What I'd like to say quickly.... is that I was not as upset with what was said... i've seen and heard it many times before... In a way it rolls right off my back however....

When someone does this to me... they may do this to others.... others who may be more upset and more affected...

I started this thread, because I wanted to give him he benefit of the doubt to stop and think...

When Cheeky asked for the pm's... I was at work and it was very hard to fwd them... but when i could I did....

I've seen his nonsense on other boards... and was aware when he came here who he was :)

But thanks again to most of you.... for your pm's and your public support for bullying and bashing of people both publically and in pm's.

:hug3:
madremissy

Postby madremissy » March 22nd, 2008, 6:45 pm

On March 22 2008, 5:41 PM, gayrghts wrote:Thank you Michelle, and Cheeky.... and others :)

:hug3:
Last edited by madremissy on March 22nd, 2008, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madremissy

Postby LMM » March 22nd, 2008, 7:22 pm

Was he the guy who took his dog on a walk whilst drunk and kissed the cement with his face?
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby madremissy » March 22nd, 2008, 7:45 pm

Yes Mam
madremissy

Postby demolitionic » March 22nd, 2008, 7:45 pm

I haven't had the pleasure of being personally insulted by our now-gone buddy. However, Bible thumpers who are quick to judge others are at the top of my list of Blatant Douchebaggery, so adieu and farewell, good sir. Leave the judgement up to someone with a lot more experience than yourself.

Oh ... and if we're talking ability to "think" here ... I believe I just witnessed the pot calling the kettle stupid.

So back to the shanking. Who wants some?
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Robin B » March 22nd, 2008, 8:01 pm

Heather I only just saw this that some one had been harassing you and being nasty to you.

I am glad that this sort of thing will not be and is not tolerated.

I am glad that they are gone.

Gerda's farts are more pleasant than this type of behavior you were showed/experienced.
Robin B
Confident Young Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » March 22nd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Heather, I have to say, I'm sorry about my previous post. I wasnt aware of what was going on.

F*ck that douchebag.
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby airwalk » March 22nd, 2008, 10:43 pm

Didn't know who he was...don't know who he was...ain't gonna miss that particular brand of crap
airwalk
I live here

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » March 22nd, 2008, 11:23 pm

OMG...I missed the drunk mike d-r-a-m-a

Heather, want me to kick his condescending a$$
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic