Kids and Dogs

Postby Michele » March 11th, 2008, 4:19 pm

Next time you hear someone say: I can't keep my dog because of the kid. Show them this:

Fight BSL
Michele
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 11th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Ew. The naked baby on the dog one is soooooooo gross. You KNOW that baby peed on that poor pup . . .
:puke:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Michele » March 11th, 2008, 4:24 pm

On March 11 2008, SisMorphine wrote:Ew. The naked baby on the dog one is soooooooo gross. You KNOW that baby peed on that poor pup . . .
:puke:

LMFAO.....you made me spit out my water
Fight BSL
Michele
Loyally Bully

Postby Chiapit » March 11th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Cute pics...the little baby in the red sleeping face down scares me though...somebody please turn his head!!!
Chiapit
Just Whelped

Postby LMM » March 11th, 2008, 6:53 pm

I freaking LOVE these pics!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby TheRedQueen » March 11th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Yeah...I'm not crazy about naked babies...*shudder*

That first one is the most adorable, imo. :mrgreen: The dog is just as into it...:)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby SisMorphine » March 11th, 2008, 10:45 pm

On March 11 2008, 9:33 PM, TheRedQueen wrote:Yeah...I'm not crazy about naked babies...*shudder*

It's because whenever they're naked they feel the need to pee. If I wanted some little man around who pees all over everything at random times I'd date a drunken frat boy.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 12th, 2008, 5:02 pm

i like the second one...not only does it look like a 2-headed puppy...but it also looks like one of them is chewing on the fetus's head. and that's funny. :backRoll:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby hey21jude » March 13th, 2008, 9:07 pm

like the second one...not only does it look like a 2-headed puppy...but it also looks like one of them is chewing on the fetus's head. and that's funny.

LMAO !!!!
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » March 16th, 2008, 2:36 pm

On March 13 2008, 8:07 PM, hey21jude wrote:
like the second one...not only does it look like a 2-headed puppy...but it also looks like one of them is chewing on the fetus's head. and that's funny.

LMAO !!!!

Now that makes me laugh...because otherwise I was just creeped out by the "dead baby" look of it all...that face is just so wrong.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 16th, 2008, 3:12 pm

Now that makes me laugh...because otherwise I was just creeped out by the "dead baby" look of it all...that face is just so wrong.

I think two-headed puppies only eat live babies, so no need to worry :mrgreen:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » March 16th, 2008, 3:34 pm

On March 16 2008, 2:12 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:

I think two-headed puppies only eat live babies, so no need to worry :mrgreen:

:giggle:

TheRedQueen

Postby airwalk » March 16th, 2008, 8:36 pm

On March 11 2008, 9:45 PM, SisMorphine wrote:
On March 11 2008, 9:33 PM, TheRedQueen wrote:Yeah...I'm not crazy about naked babies...*shudder*

It's because whenever they're naked they feel the need to pee. If I wanted some little man around who pees all over everything at random times I'd date a drunken frat boy.

LMAO
airwalk
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » March 19th, 2008, 1:45 pm

To cute. I had 2 dogs for a bit while Kaydra was 2. My Chow whom I had to put to sleep due to old age. :cry: and Gator when he first came home. No problems, just had to use common sense (which unfortunately doesn't seem to be too common)!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Rescue