VIXEN Still Needs A Home...

Postby hey21jude » March 10th, 2008, 8:37 am

Vixen went home with her new family on Saturday and was returned to us the next day! :evil:

Apparently they dog-sit their mother's dog a lot and she did not get along with it. So she's back and still in need of a home. I'm so sad she went through all that stress for nothing. At least she seemed happy to come back to us.

If you know anyone interested in a great little dog look at the "CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY" thread for info and pics! :mrgreen:
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » March 10th, 2008, 8:41 am

Here's the link: http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=20608

So sorry to hear she came back, but it sounds like it's the best thing for her right now.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LMM » March 10th, 2008, 10:17 am

I'd love to help out but I have a child under 8!

She really is a beauty and it's best she is returned so she can be placed with the right people. Even though the back and forth sucks for her :cry:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby hey21jude » March 10th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Thanks for posting the link Jen. Wasn't sure how to do that. She was so happy to see me this morning! I got a good face washin'! Such a sweet thing, I'm sure she'll find the right home.

I'd love to help out but I have a child under 8!

Shes not bad with kids under 8...just a bit too hyper IMO. :mrgreen:
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Postby LMM » March 10th, 2008, 9:45 pm

Well I do have to say, my 4 year old may not be the typical 4 year old around a dog. She has been around big dogs her whole little life :)
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Jenn » March 11th, 2008, 12:07 am

What a shame, she's such a beautiful girl! Good luck little Vixen, hope you find a home soon.
Jenn
undecided

Return to Rescue