Ever Wondered About Animal Communicators?

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby SisMorphine » February 8th, 2008, 11:31 am

I've had a reading done by a different AC before and it was very interesting and at times rather . . . scary in how many things the woman told me. Well I am very excited to have already reserved my spot to have Athena read by the fantastic Jeanine Murphy. This will be my first time having a dog read by her, but I have met her multiple times and many of my clients have had readings that they were just in awe at. So I present to you:

An Evening with Jeanine Murphy, Animal Communicator

Come join us on Friday March 7th at 7 pm for an exciting evening with Jeanine Murphy, Animal Communicator. Jeanine will share stories of her dealing with people's pets and helping bridge the gap between humans and our animal friends. Jeanine talks are always captivating and touching. Whether you have seen her speak a dozen times or are new to the idea of animal communication, you won't want to miss this event. $20 per person pre-registered or $25 the night of the event.

also

Animal Communication Session with Jeanine Murphy
There are a few appointments avail for reading with Jeanie on Saturday March 15th. Session are $60 and limited to one pet per session. Humans should bring a list of questions, a photo for Jeanine to keep and tape recording sessions is permitted (bring your own tape and recorder) and give their animals permission to speak freely prior to the meeting.

Please PM me for more info or to sign up. I am SO excited to have her come up and I can't wait to get Teeny read on March 15th!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 9th, 2008, 10:46 am

where are they doing this?
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 9th, 2008, 5:27 pm

On February 09 2008, 9:46 AM, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:where are they doing this?

Oooh sorry. It's in Maine.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Magnolia618 » February 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Where in Maine?
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » February 9th, 2008, 9:21 pm

Where I work in Southern Maine. About 1:30 north of Boston.

PM me if you're interested in going and I'll get you specific info.
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » February 20th, 2008, 11:43 am

Just wanted to add the newest email regarding this event:

Date: March 7th
Time: 7 pm
Cost: $20 per person if pre-registered/$25 the night of the event

This a great way to familiarize yourself with Animal Communication. Come one come all! Whether you've seen her speak numerous times of this is your first; come, ask questions, enjoy the stories surrounded by other animal lovers like yourselves (plus Patti Randall makes a mean brownie and other great desserts!!). You'll have a great time and even if you don't think you "believe" in Animal Communication, come and hear the stories of the lives that Jeanine has touched and the animals she has assisted.

We promise it will be an evening to remember!!

Please note: We had announced the first set of reading for Jeanine on March 15th, they filled within 24 hours. So we announced another date, that filled within 3 days. We will announce another date from readings soon, in the meantime we encourage you to come and get to know Jeanine at this informal "gathering". See why our staff trusts her with our pets and how she often assists us with Behavioral Consultation!!!

-Becky
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » March 6th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Just reminding everyone about this. There are still a couple of spots open. I can't wait until tomorrow night!
SisMorphine

Postby amazincc » March 6th, 2008, 11:43 pm

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Can she do a reading from a picture???
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » March 6th, 2008, 11:48 pm

On March 06 2008, 10:43 PM, amazincc wrote:I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I do believe she can. I can get her number for you if you'd like.

Teeny gets read next weekend. YAY!!
SisMorphine

Postby gayrghts » March 6th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Sounds like it....

http://www.jeaninemurphy.com/
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby amazincc » March 6th, 2008, 11:52 pm

On March 06 2008, 10:48 PM, SisMorphine wrote:

Are you gonna get Wally done too?
I wonder what Miss Teeny has to say... and, yes, I want her number. :wink:

Heather... thanks for the link!
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » March 6th, 2008, 11:55 pm

On March 06 2008, 10:52 PM, amazincc wrote:
On March 06 2008, 10:48 PM, SisMorphine wrote:

Are you gonna get Wally done too?
I wonder what Miss Teeny has to say... and, yes, I want her number. :wink:

Heather... thanks for the link!

Wally has been done before (though by someone else), so it's Teeny's turn. But in a few months I'll get Wally done again by Jeanine.

I'm afraid that all Teeny will have to say is "I like kitties. Rabbit poop is delicious. My brother is mean."
SisMorphine

Postby amazincc » March 7th, 2008, 12:04 am

Well... then... it's money well spent. :lol3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » March 7th, 2008, 12:08 am

On March 06 2008, 11:04 PM, amazincc wrote:Well... then... it's money well spent. :lol3:

No way. She already tells me that already . . . you know . . . by pouting when her brother yells at her, by being gentle, but interested, with the foster kitties, and by constantly eating any bunny poop that gets kicked out of the cage and smiling as she does so. :rolleyes2:
SisMorphine

Postby amazincc » March 7th, 2008, 12:11 am

Do you get to ask questions... or will you get a "general" reading?
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » March 7th, 2008, 12:13 am

On March 06 2008, 11:11 PM, amazincc wrote:Do you get to ask questions... or will you get a "general" reading?

She asks you to come with a list of questions. Some dogs need prompts to talk, others will just start blabbing away.

I'm bringing a tape recorder and taking notes. And bringing a buttload of questions. 'Cause I'm special.
SisMorphine

Postby gayrghts » March 7th, 2008, 12:15 am

On March 06 2008, 11:11 PM, amazincc wrote:Do you get to ask questions... or will you get a "general" reading?

I'd like to know if she can TELL your dog stuff...

for example...

Mick... you need to just calm down at the vet's... mom won't let anyone harm you.... just be a good calm boy.

Harley... you need to stay in your crate, and quit fighting to get out....
Dax you need to rest when you're in your crate, not panic...

Wally, you need to be less grouchy to teeny...
Teeny can't you pick better chocolate covered raisin's....

etc
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby madremissy » March 7th, 2008, 12:16 am

I think that is so cool. I would love to know how Sammy reads. :crazy:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby amazincc » March 7th, 2008, 12:18 am

On March 06 2008, 11:13 PM, SisMorphine wrote:

She asks you to come with a list of questions. Some dogs need prompts to talk, others will just start blabbing away.

I'm bringing a tape recorder and taking notes. And bringing a buttload of questions. 'Cause I'm special.

Of COURSE you are. :wink:

Wow... imagine if she COULD tell our dogs certain things??? Alyssa... be sure to ask about that!
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » March 7th, 2008, 12:19 am

On March 06 2008, 11:15 PM, gayrghts wrote:

I'd like to know if she can TELL your dog stuff...

for example...

Mick... you need to just calm down at the vet's... mom won't let anyone harm you.... just be a good calm boy.

Harley... you need to stay in your crate, and quit fighting to get out....
Dax you need to rest when you're in your crate, not panic...

Wally, you need to be less grouchy to teeny...
Teeny can't you pick better chocolate covered raisin's....

etc

She can suggest things, but much like people she can't change them.

We actually have used her in a few different behavioral consults as a clarification of what's going on in the dog's head, but modification is still necessary.

It's like if someone came up to me and said "Listen. You'd stop being an effing fat-butt if you would stop eating like a cow." Sure, what they said makes perfect sense, but it isn't going to change how I eat.
SisMorphine

Next

Return to North East