Fundraiser for Mick and Christine

Here is where we can discuss canine cancers and treatment options to create a support system for those dealing with the disease.

Postby Marinepits » February 12th, 2008, 10:44 am

:bump:

The first round of packages are made and ready to be shipped out tomorrow!

We still have plenty of bracelets to sell, too. Please PM me with your address and how many bracelets you'd like to purchase after you send in your donation. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » February 14th, 2008, 9:35 pm

You guys have been AWESOME so far!!! :bounce: :clap:
Mick and I are very, very grateful and extremely appreciative for all the generous donations towards his chemo therapy.

THANKS, Jen (Marinepits), for doing all the "leg work" w/the bracelets. :highfive:

And THANKS, Michelle, for lending us the forum to even DO a fundraiser. :hug3:

We also appreciate ALL the emotional support as well as the "good thoughts" you all continue to send. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby amazincc » February 14th, 2008, 9:39 pm

P.S. PLEASE make sure to pm me or Jen w/your address so Mick can send a "Thank You" card!!! :mrgreen:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » February 16th, 2008, 12:02 pm

And THANKS, Michelle, for lending us the forum to even DO a fundraiser.

You're more than welcome.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » February 19th, 2008, 8:56 am

The second round of packages are made and ready to be shipped out this morning!

We still have plenty of bracelets to sell, too. Please PM me with your address and how many bracelets you'd like to purchase after you send in your donation. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby blabsforbullies » February 21st, 2008, 8:32 am

Hey there, :greenWave:

Sorry about the delay. I'm not on the board too much... must change that! :wink:

I'm just glad there is something I can help with. YOU AND THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD deserve a GIANORMOUS THANK YOU!!! :clap: The way you have all supported each other is truly inspirational! :hug3: I'm just glad to be a small part of that.

Let's do our part to fight this devastating disease!!! :box:

GO MICK!!!!!! :mrgreen:
We have a Mastiff... does that count??? :)
http://www.teamblabador.com

Akisa & Team Blabador
blabsforbullies
Giver of the Wubba

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 21st, 2008, 11:00 am

I'm wearing my bracelet at work today! It's very orange (lol) so somebody is sure to ask me about it! :mrgreen:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » March 3rd, 2008, 9:06 am

C'mon folks! I only have about 35 bracelets left! Let's get them all sold! :rock:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » March 4th, 2008, 3:16 pm

Just wanted to give an update... :wink:

With all your help and generous donations Mick is completely covered for the month of March!!! :clap: :bounce:

After that we only have eight visits left and I, for one, can't wait to be done! :mrgreen:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Marinepits » March 4th, 2008, 3:17 pm

:rock:

So let's get those last eight visits covered, too! Thirty-one bracelets left.....
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby haileysmom » March 8th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Being new here and all, I have to spend the first nite joining, giving an introduction.......waiting.....viewing posts to catch up.......still viewing posts to catch up and be a part of this great family........ :? :? Wondering, WILL I EVER CATCH UP??? :crazy:

Anyways....Im caught up on this one.....I am incredibly touched by the way this group has rallied together to help each other. Hey....KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU...And now...I wanna be part of the MICK supporters and friend...... :mrgreen: :greenWave:

AND...NOW>>>>>>>

I want a bracelet!!!!!!!!! :shock: UM.....how do i get one? :shock: :crazy:
"Dog is God spelled backwards"
haileysmom
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marinepits » March 8th, 2008, 10:37 pm

For those who wish to buy a bracelet, the cost is $5 (or however much you'd like to donate! )and can be paid directly through Christine's PayPal address: chemjj@mail.broward.edu

And then PM me with your complete name and mailing address, along with the number of bracelets you'd like. After Christine confirms with me that she got your donation, I send the bracelets right out. :wink:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby haileysmom » March 9th, 2008, 12:34 am

OK..thanks....

I am adding that to my Monday things to do list!!!!! :mrgreen:
"Dog is God spelled backwards"
haileysmom
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marinepits » March 11th, 2008, 8:46 am

More packages going out today! Anyone else want a bracelet? :wink:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BullyLady » April 10th, 2010, 1:41 am

Are there still bracelets?
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Previous

Return to Canine Cancer