E-Mail Notifications

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby amazincc » February 27th, 2008, 2:01 am

Woah... what's going on w/those???
I get mine all mixed up and from different days/times... and in random order... Also, I think this is the fourth time I've been "notified" of a pm I read three hours ago, and while that's sort of amusing/entertaining... it's a little annoying as well... 'cause I keep checking for it. :oops: :lol3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby gayrghts » February 27th, 2008, 5:34 am

On February 27 2008, 1:01 AM, amazincc wrote:Woah... what's going on w/those???
I get mine all mixed up and from different days/times... and in random order... Also, I think this is the fourth time I've been "notified" of a pm I read three hours ago, and while that's sort of amusing/entertaining... it's a little annoying as well... 'cause I keep checking for it. :oops: :lol3:

I've noticed this for the last week or so.... not just random order... but sometimes i don't get a note when someone sends me a private message.... othertimes i get a note, and when i go look, the message they are alerting me about was read 2 days ago :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby amazincc » February 27th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

I'm not the only one getting those, either... :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Marinepits » February 27th, 2008, 12:41 pm

I know -- I'm getting the same errors, too. Waiting for Michelle to look at the issue. :smile:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » February 27th, 2008, 12:53 pm

I don't have time to do it today, but I'll try to get to it tonight. Thanks for your patience!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amazincc » February 27th, 2008, 1:01 pm

FYI.. if you DO get an error message, check your outbox/sent-box BEFORE you send another pm... most of them DO go through and you will end up flooding your recipient if you continue to pm them... :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby gayrghts » February 27th, 2008, 1:02 pm

On February 27 2008, 11:53 AM, mnp13 wrote:I don't have time to do it today, but I'll try to get to it tonight. Thanks for your patience!

np, not life threatening, just amusing/annoying...

btw for info i'm also getting popup's saying i have pm's when i don't....

and i've gotten pm's and not gotten the popup for it.....

but please know , i'm not complaining, just giving info for fixing...
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 27th, 2008, 2:22 pm

That's ok! I'd rather know when things are acting weird. I have gotten a couple of "you have a message" pop ups when I didn't have one. That also happens when you have a PM but then the sender erases it before you read it, that's what I assumed happened with me, but it would seem that it is a bigger issue!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby abcd981 » December 5th, 2008, 9:07 am

abcd981

Return to Questions / Problems