Desserts?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SisMorphine » March 20th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Okay, am I the only person in the world who doesn't like dessert? I mean sure, every once in a while I'll eat a tiny bit of ice cream or a girlscout cookie, but really I don't like dessert. Anyone else prefer to have an extra serving of dinner instead of gorging on desserts?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jesseca » March 20th, 2006, 1:47 pm

It just depends. I'm not a big dessert eater unless it's a special occasion. Someone's birthday, etc.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 20th, 2006, 1:47 pm

I rarely serve desert, and I even more rarely order it. We are usually so stuffed from dinner dessert makes me want to puke! I would way rather have more dinner.

Now around 9 at night, that is when the munchies come in, but I would rather have my hubbies garlic pepper popcorn than sweet stuff.
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby call2arms » March 20th, 2006, 5:26 pm

What???

I eat less main course so I can have dessert!! I looovee sugar...
It's hard to keep some space for dessert when dinner is really good, but in that case I just eat too much and feel like I'm going to explode. People can't believe how much I can eat for my size.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Purple » March 20th, 2006, 5:29 pm

I have two stomachs, one for dinner, one for dessert. Do not ever deny me of my sugar, ever. There is always room for dessert, always.....and last night I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing, then I sprinkled brown sugar and walnuts on top of the icing...yum!
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » March 20th, 2006, 5:49 pm

I have a wicked sweet tooth. Little Debbies are awsome! I always have to have something sweet after dinner.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 20th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Purple wrote:I have two stomachs, one for dinner, one for dessert. Do not ever deny me of my sugar, ever. There is always room for dessert, always.....and last night I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing, then I sprinkled brown sugar and walnuts on top of the icing...yum!

:ROFL2:
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Jenn » March 20th, 2006, 6:06 pm

I'm not a big dessert eater at all, but I do love Cheesecake!! :D
Jenn
undecided

Postby Sue » March 20th, 2006, 6:10 pm

I usually never have room for dessert, but I have a chocolate cream pie sitting in the fridge with my name on it!!!
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby cheekymunkee » March 20th, 2006, 6:25 pm

SpiritFngrz wrote:
Purple wrote:I have two stomachs, one for dinner, one for dessert. Do not ever deny me of my sugar, ever. There is always room for dessert, always.....and last night I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing, then I sprinkled brown sugar and walnuts on top of the icing...yum!

:ROFL2:

I swear we were seperated at birth.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby call2arms » March 20th, 2006, 7:55 pm

My friend from school know I'm so obssessed with sugar he brought me a pecan/sugar pie from his job. Yes he brought me a big pie in class.

My breakfast is Nutella toasts, every day. Yum.

I am also known to eat cake and various sweet items for breakfast without shame.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Purple » March 20th, 2006, 7:56 pm

DONUTS RULE!
Purple
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » March 20th, 2006, 8:47 pm

Not normally a dessert eater, I ususally hit the salty stuff but when it come to bananas foster, I'd knock little old ladies out of the way!

8)
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Asta » March 20th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Not a huge dessertfan either in general, would rather stuff myself silly with the main :D
But if there is anything such as chips on the table, look out...

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby chance's mom » March 20th, 2006, 10:10 pm

ok i think i will sound the weiderst here... i have a hard time eating sweets because they make my teeth hurt. never used to have this problem, but now i do. however i still eat them, just not as dessert, usually like a munchie or for breakfast, i eat a hole box of krispy kreme donuts all by myself!! i love girl scout cookies the ones with coconut and carmel and chocolate on them, and weird again, i hate carmel and coconut!! crazy huh? but i never eat them after a dinner, only sparatically.
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Sue » March 20th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Well, I just about finished off that pie tonight... can anyone guess what time of the month it is :rolleyes2:
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby BigDogBuford » March 20th, 2006, 10:24 pm

chance's mom wrote:ok i think i will sound the weiderst here... i have a hard time eating sweets because they make my teeth hurt. never used to have this problem, but now i do. however i still eat them, just not as dessert, usually like a munchie or for breakfast, i eat a hole box of krispy kreme donuts all by myself!! i love girl scout cookies the ones with coconut and carmel and chocolate on them, and weird again, i hate carmel and coconut!! crazy huh? but i never eat them after a dinner, only sparatically.

I also enjoy a nice piece of pie for breakfast. :wink:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2006, 12:58 pm

I just had a piece of pecan pie... I think someday I'll get diabetes.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby BigDogBuford » March 21st, 2006, 1:40 pm

call2arms wrote:I just had a piece of pecan pie... I think someday I'll get diabetes.

Me and you together!

:D
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2006, 7:15 pm

We can shoot insuline together... What a nice, bonding activity! :twisted:
call2arms
Boys Stink

Next

Return to Off-Topic