The TRUTH about Lila

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 21st, 2006, 8:37 am

It's....it's....GRAVY! :o

(sorry, I am an Ed Edd and Eddie fan!)

It looks like raw meat. I am really hoping that is just the quick rinse before it is packaged and refridgerated. It does look really gross though, doesn't it?
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby concreterose » March 21st, 2006, 9:08 am

bullymommy wrote:
Verderben wrote:
Maryellen wrote:omg did you see the pic with the puppies in the bathroom??? that was alot of poop in there.....

OH and here is how the "premium" diet is handled. Would you consider this proper handling of raw meat?? I don't and it's no wonder the dogs all end up with coccidia and giardia. Both litters in the tourquois poop pen had coccidia. He also adopted out a litter with Babesia.

excuse my language in advance but that is smurfing GROSS!!! (sorry michelle but i needed to have the f word stick!)

That is truly disgusting :jawdrop:
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby msvette2u » March 21st, 2006, 10:51 am

That's E. coli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 10:57 am

That's a recipe for a backed up drain if I ever saw one. Pretty gross & makes me wonder WHY ANY ONE would take a picture of it? I mean it that's the way you want to thaw your dogs meals, cool.............. but why share it? :|
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 11:00 am

Oh.....Munkee has a tendancy to drag his meat all over the area in the kitchen where he eats. Sometimes ( well MOST times) he leaves bloody messes on the floor. Should I take a picture of it before I bleach it next time? Any one up for that?

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pLaurent » March 21st, 2006, 12:10 pm

Pretty gross & makes me wonder WHY ANY ONE would take a picture of it?

That's what I don't understand.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 12:28 pm

verderben- nice to see you bashing eric's practices when you yourself are on several DNA lists. what gave you away was the pic of Bane that you posted. you are hiding your identity because many people here would not have welcomed you.

anyhow, tiffany, i mean highvoltage, i mean princess kitty, enjoy your fame :) you yourself should be questioned for you practices...

here's her stuff --

Here is the link-
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/cjis2/docket/main.html
it will ask you to choose a 'court' and a 'division', just choose 'all' to return the most results.
put her name in and be sure to spell it right
TIFFANY SKOTNICKY
(last name first)

This is number 2004 CRB 03828
Date
Docket Entry
11-15-2004 DEFENDANT FAILED TO PAY COURT COST, UNPAID COURT COSTS TURNED OVER TO TBS. TOTAL AMOUNT $91.00.
08-12-2004 COURT COSTS DUE BY 10-07-2004
08-12-2004 IT IS SO ORDERED BY JUDGE JOHN POULOS
08-12-2004 ADDITIONAL FINDING(S): ALL DOGS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. NO ADDITION COMMUNITY SERVICE ORDERED, DEFENDANT TO COMPLETE COMMUNITY SERVICE ON CASE 2004CRB2636, MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES.
08-12-2004 FURTHER ON THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S): PAY $50.00 TODAY.
08-12-2004 DEFENDANT IS CREDITED WITH 2 DAYS SERVED IN LIEU OF DAYS.
08-12-2004 IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT ALL BUT 2 DAYS ARE SUSPENDED ON CONDITION OF DEFENDANT'S GOOD BEHAVIOR FOR TWO YEARS
08-12-2004 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 NO DOG LIABILITY INSURANCE 180 DAYS IN JAIL AND COSTS.
08-12-2004 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.
08-12-2004 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST
08-12-2004 ON THIS DAY THE DEFENDANT APPEARED WITHOUT COUNSEL
08-05-2004 TIME WAIVER FILED.
08-05-2004 COPY(IES) OF COMPLAINTS SERVED ON DEF. AND DEF. WAS ADVISED OF LEGAL RIGHTS IN OPEN COURT. DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. JUDGE JOHN POULOS ASSIGNED TO CASE. PRE-TRIAL HEARING SET FOR 08-12-2004 @ 9:00 AM
08-01-2004 DEFENDANT RELEASED ON OWN RECOGNIZANCE DUE TO EMERGENCY RELEASE ON 07-31-2004
08-01-2004 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 08/05/2004@ 9:00 A.M.
08-01-2004 TRANSFERRED; STARK COUNTY JAIL IN LIEU OF BOND 07/30/2004
08-01-2004 FORM 8 FILED
08-01-2004 1 COMPLAINT FILED.
08-01-2004 DATE OF ARREST: 07/30/2004
08-01-2004 955.22 (M1) - NO DOG LIABILITY INSURANCE

thought you should all know who your new member is--you all know her from being banned elsewhere- she is not new to forums....
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2006, 12:31 pm

C'mon Cheeky, we need pictures of that. You can also show us the meat thawing, how you cut it, and also why not, while we're at it, take a picture of the chewed meat in Munkee's mouth?
Everybody is always anxious to see such things.

Seriously. That meat in the tub picture is disgusting. No offense anyone, but isn't meat supposed to thawe in the refrigerator? That just sounds like, with tha amount of meat in there, that it would a- take a veeery long time to thawe and b- long enough so the water becomes warm and starts a bacteria fest. I could be wrong, I don't eat meat and know little about how to handle it.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Blitzkrieg Staffords » March 21st, 2006, 12:33 pm

Verderben wrote:OH and here is how the "premium" diet is handled. Would you consider this proper handling of raw meat?? I don't and it's no wonder the dogs all end up with coccidia and giardia. Both litters in the tourquois poop pen had coccidia. He also adopted out a litter with Babesia.

Who knew that Jeffrey Dahmer had a pit bull? :|
Blitzkrieg Staffords
Just Whelped

Postby Sue » March 21st, 2006, 12:35 pm

Jaime wrote:verderben- nice to see you bashing eric's practices when you yourself are on several DNA lists. what gave you away was the pic of Bane that you posted. you are hiding your identity because many people here would not have welcomed you.

anyhow, tiffany, i mean highvoltage, i mean princess kitty, enjoy your fame :) you yourself should be questioned for you practices...

here's her stuff --

Here is the link-
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/cjis2/docket/main.html
it will ask you to choose a 'court' and a 'division', just choose 'all' to return the most results.
put her name in and be sure to spell it right
TIFFANY SKOTNICKY
(last name first)

This is number 2004 CRB 03828
Date
Docket Entry
11-15-2004 DEFENDANT FAILED TO PAY COURT COST, UNPAID COURT COSTS TURNED OVER TO TBS. TOTAL AMOUNT $91.00.
08-12-2004 COURT COSTS DUE BY 10-07-2004
08-12-2004 IT IS SO ORDERED BY JUDGE JOHN POULOS
08-12-2004 ADDITIONAL FINDING(S): ALL DOGS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. NO ADDITION COMMUNITY SERVICE ORDERED, DEFENDANT TO COMPLETE COMMUNITY SERVICE ON CASE 2004CRB2636, MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES.
08-12-2004 FURTHER ON THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S): PAY $50.00 TODAY.
08-12-2004 DEFENDANT IS CREDITED WITH 2 DAYS SERVED IN LIEU OF DAYS.
08-12-2004 IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT ALL BUT 2 DAYS ARE SUSPENDED ON CONDITION OF DEFENDANT'S GOOD BEHAVIOR FOR TWO YEARS
08-12-2004 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 NO DOG LIABILITY INSURANCE 180 DAYS IN JAIL AND COSTS.
08-12-2004 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.
08-12-2004 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST
08-12-2004 ON THIS DAY THE DEFENDANT APPEARED WITHOUT COUNSEL
08-05-2004 TIME WAIVER FILED.
08-05-2004 COPY(IES) OF COMPLAINTS SERVED ON DEF. AND DEF. WAS ADVISED OF LEGAL RIGHTS IN OPEN COURT. DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. JUDGE JOHN POULOS ASSIGNED TO CASE. PRE-TRIAL HEARING SET FOR 08-12-2004 @ 9:00 AM
08-01-2004 DEFENDANT RELEASED ON OWN RECOGNIZANCE DUE TO EMERGENCY RELEASE ON 07-31-2004
08-01-2004 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 08/05/2004@ 9:00 A.M.
08-01-2004 TRANSFERRED; STARK COUNTY JAIL IN LIEU OF BOND 07/30/2004
08-01-2004 FORM 8 FILED
08-01-2004 1 COMPLAINT FILED.
08-01-2004 DATE OF ARREST: 07/30/2004
08-01-2004 955.22 (M1) - NO DOG LIABILITY INSURANCE

thought you should all know who your new member is--you all know her from being banned elsewhere- she is not new to forums....

Got anything a bit more recent than 2 years ago? Obviously not. Looks to me like she hasn't made the same mistake over and over and over and over and over and over again...
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 12:38 pm

just making note of hypocracy here from some... also this info -besides lila was ALSO from like umm say 2 years or so ago-- are you DEFENDING highvoltage APBT?? her actions will be condoned here? that is curious
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 12:39 pm

call2arms wrote:C'mon Cheeky, we need pictures of that. You can also show us the meat thawing, how you cut it, and also why not, while we're at it, take a picture of the chewed meat in Munkee's mouth?
Everybody is always anxious to see such things.

Seriously. That meat in the tub picture is disgusting. No offense anyone, but isn't meat supposed to thawe in the refrigerator? That just sounds like, with tha amount of meat in there, that it would a- take a veeery long time to thawe and b- long enough so the water becomes warm and starts a bacteria fest. I could be wrong, I don't eat meat and know little about how to handle it.

Not only THAT I will take a picture of the finished product!! ANd I cannot WAIT until one of them pukes. :D

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 12:43 pm

Jaime wrote:just making note of hypocracy here from some... also this info -besides lila was ALSO from like umm say 2 years or so ago-- are you DEFENDING highvoltage APBT?? her actions will be condoned here? that is curious

I have not seen where anyone has defended her. Is this the best you can do???? Have any pirctures of HER stuffing dogs in crates? Got any pictures of HER hosting puppy peddling parties?? Got any pictures of HER dogs suffering after a fight??? Still waiting on Eric to deny what has been said abotu him but since he has no defense I guess he choses to remain silent. :|

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Sue » March 21st, 2006, 12:46 pm

Jaime wrote:just making note of hypocracy here from some... also this info -besides lila was ALSO from like umm say 2 years or so ago-- are you DEFENDING highvoltage APBT?? her actions will be condoned here? that is curious

You are comparing one incident to MANY MANY incidents that continue to happen. And I doubt that anyone will condone her actions.... but we all condoned D's actions right? At least that's what you were all told :rolleyes2:

I just find the whole thing odd... how is Lila's "surprise" temp different than your situation with your foster dog? Both temps were not what was expected... Lucky you only had to deal with dog aggression...
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 12:46 pm

she had plenty of open court files documenting her legacy of abuse, neglect and questionable practices... do YOU have that for eric? all you have is pictures that he openly shared.... you can put whatever caption suits you for them...that makes what you are saying fact?

i wanted to stay out of this but now you are questioning character--- i just felt that some of the player should be examined as well...
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 12:48 pm

That report says nothing about abuse.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BigDogBuford » March 21st, 2006, 12:50 pm

I thought the incident with Lila happened 10/05? That's hardly two years ago. More like six months?

:|
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 12:50 pm

Sue wrote:

You are comparing one incident to MANY MANY incidents that continue to happen. And I doubt that anyone will condone her actions.... but we all condoned D's actions right? At least that's what you were all told :rolleyes2:

I just find the whole thing odd... how is Lila's "surprise" temp different than your situation with your foster dog? Both temps were not what was expected... Lucky you only had to deal with dog aggression...

i did not state my opinion on the lila incident...
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 21st, 2006, 12:51 pm

It appears the report is about not having liability insurance, and $100,000 in insurance is mandated by Ohio's BSL. Confiscated dogs are destroyed if you can't show proof of insurance and the insurance is expensive.

The IWPA had a warning about bringing bull breeds to Ohio for pulls. Some counties are very strict about it, other are not.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 12:55 pm

mnp13 wrote:It appears the report is about not having liability insurance, and $100,000 in insurance is mandated by Ohio's BSL. Confiscated dogs are destroyed if you can't show proof of insurance and the insurance is expensive.

The IWPA had a warning about bringing bull breeds to Ohio for pulls. Some counties are very strict about it, other are not.

That is what it appears the charges are-no insurance. Nice try though. Want to pull my driving record? Now THAT'S a doozy.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk