7 good reason....

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby ellie@ny » March 20th, 2006, 9:27 pm

7 good reason to not fell asleep after a party.......

Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Purple » March 20th, 2006, 9:29 pm

:ROFL2:
Purple
I live here

Postby Sue » March 20th, 2006, 10:02 pm

OMG!!! Thank god my friends weren't that evil!!
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby SisMorphine » March 20th, 2006, 10:03 pm

A kid passed out at a Red House party a few years ago (an art house on Frat Row at Syracuse). Prior to passing out he puked in the kitchen sink . . . my friend was pissed. So they shaved off his hair and his eyebrows and then she used the hair in an art project. LOL!!!!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Sue » March 20th, 2006, 10:05 pm

Once again, thank god my friends were not that evil... Although I tried my damndest not to pass out UNTIL I got home.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jenn » March 20th, 2006, 10:42 pm

:shock: LMAO! Thankfully mine weren't either ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby SisMorphine » March 20th, 2006, 10:46 pm

Sue wrote:Once again, thank god my friends were not that evil... Although I tried my damndest not to pass out UNTIL I got home.

My friends were absolutely that evil, as was I, yet there was an understanding that even if I was the first to pass out it was NEVER funny to do anything to me.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » March 20th, 2006, 10:55 pm

There is a picture somewhere of someone's back shaved into a smiley face...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2006, 12:57 am

Oh please... Can't be worse than one of my friends who used to have a mohawk... Not the ''faux-hawks'' in fashion, the punk version. He fell asleep after a party and some friends shaved a d!ck on one side of his head and boobs on the other side.

He did re-shave his head after. But still.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 2:34 am

I found a drunk once passed out inthe back of his truck. He woke up to me sitting on top of him drawing on his face with lipstick.

The number 1 rule at ANY of my parties was "do not pass out". ANY one who did was fair game. I died a guys hair, shaved one 1/2 bald. Drew on one friend with magic marker. Dressed another guy in my bra & panties & took pictures. The list is endless.........
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 2:37 am

Oh oh oh....one guy we stripped naked, painted his mr. winky blue & shoved him out of he door of the motel room belly up on the sidewalk.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2006, 12:57 pm

That's a self-done one, but the same guy who got a d!ck shaved on his head, also once did some weird drug and found himself covered in pee, in a doorway without his belt, on the other side of the bridge... He remembered peeing on himself because cars were staring at him.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Return to Off-Topic