Can't remember if I introduced myself

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Neimo » March 20th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Hi everyone! I signed up for the board but can't remember if I introduced myself yet. LOL Well here it is again! I live with my husband in upstate NY. Hubby and I bought a house and we've been so busy with it! Now hubby is overseas and it's just me and the furry kids. LOL I have 3 pits and an English Mastiff and also a foster pit bull. My oldest, Neimo, just got her Canine Good Citizen Award, and her Therapy Dog certificate. I was so proud of her! My 2 younger pits (8 months) are ok but my male is having surgery tomorrow because he ate a necklace and it's stuck in his intestines, but they say he will be fine. We are planning on gettinge my male in weight pulling and my female in agility. And my Mastiff is as goofy as ever!
Well that's it! I hope to be around a little more
Oh and I'm VP of NNYBulldoggers! :)
-B
Neimo
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » March 20th, 2006, 8:14 pm

I thought you did, but, then again, I think I have mad cow....Hello and Welcome!!! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 20th, 2006, 8:36 pm

Purple wrote:I thought you did, but, then again, I think I have mad cow....Hello and Welcome!!! :trollDance:

I have bird flu.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » March 20th, 2006, 8:53 pm

Hey welcome to you and your family :) Really looking forward to pics! Oh and a big good luck for the surgery tomorrow :hug3:

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 20th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Nope, you were our third member, but never did an intro. I'm happy you decided to be active!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » March 20th, 2006, 10:50 pm

Hey Brooke!

He swallowed your NECKLACE!!!! Oh no! That's going to cost you. I'm so sorry!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 20th, 2006, 11:00 pm

Welcome! I'm surprised my 5 month old girl hasn't had to have surgery for impaction yet - she loves the find any piece of lint on the carpet and eat it...I think her tummy is now upholstered...
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby bullymommy » March 24th, 2006, 7:12 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Welcome! I'm surprised my 5 month old girl hasn't had to have surgery for impaction yet - she loves the find any piece of lint on the carpet and eat it...I think her tummy is now upholstered...

i think the same of chub LOL i shouldnt even own a vaccum!

welcome aboard! how did he do with his surgery?
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Neimo » March 24th, 2006, 11:36 am

An update on Leupold:
Well Leupold swallowed more like a chain type thing. Bigger than a necklace. He went to the vet Monday after not keeping food down all Sunday. They said he was pretty dehydrated so they wanted to IV him. They took X-Rays and saw the chain. They wanted to do surgery but on Tuesday he was doing much better and keeping down water so they decided to wait. Tuesday afternoon they started giving him bits of food which he kept down. They did another Xray and the chain had moved farther down his intestine so they decided against surgery. I picked him up Wednesday evening and he's doing well. Just waiting for him to pass the chain. LOL Hopefully today!
So much cheaper than surgery and he's doing well. Thanks for all the well wishes!! I will put some pics of my babies on here today. :)
Neimo
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » March 24th, 2006, 3:13 pm

That's good to hear!!!

Are you going to start him like lawnmower when it comes out?lol
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Neimo » March 24th, 2006, 4:31 pm

HAHAHA!!!
Neimo
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions