Sweet Momma ready for a foster Ithaca NY area or?

Postby Jenny » February 15th, 2008, 12:15 pm

Anyone have room to foster Momma? Pups will stay at Jens unless anyone wants to help with one :wink:

Puppies are weaned and Jen says Momma is a sweet little peanut. We hope to find her a foster where she can rest and recoup from the puppies and get her strength back and prepare for her spay.

Momma is at Cornell today with Jen getting her shots updated and a good look over, her ears were a mess of yeast and are much better now, she tolerated the daily cleaning and meds very well.

Momma has been having a good time with Jen's male dogs, Momma also enjoyed the small female foster Jen had (adopted now) Momma is a very good girl!.

Jen is bringing her snotty little adult female pit :P home from Grandmas this weekend.. it will be stressful, her female does not tolerate other adult female dogs well so prob best to get Momma into another foster situation.
Jens female does fine with puppies..

This is the female pup.. Jen thinks she will be a blue fawn, 5 weeks old now. Today we will get some pics of the males too I hope, Jen is digitally challenged :backRoll: but also does not have a computer at home right now.

There are two blue male pups .. Jen may keep one :| so one little male and the little Sista are going to be ready for a home pretty soon too.
Last edited by Jenny on February 15th, 2008, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby demolitionic » February 15th, 2008, 12:26 pm

Momma is beautiful. I want to cuddle her.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Jenny » February 15th, 2008, 12:29 pm

I know it! she is a cutie..Jen loves her too but has already been down that road, her other female pit is terror on female pits. I have too many dogs here right now to even consider it.. hoping to find Momma a place to rest and get spoiled :mrgreen:
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » February 15th, 2008, 12:33 pm

This is the dad of the puppies..His name is Stone, he is just one year old, he is available for adoption at Tompkins SPCA...

- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby demolitionic » February 15th, 2008, 12:34 pm

I'm in Texas, and have a female aggressive Boxer.

Barring one of those factors, I'd be on a road trip.

It's her eyes that get me. She's got smarts and soul in them. And I'm a sucker for brown 'n whites. Hell, I'm a sucker for Momma dogs in general. Our very first pit, a rescue, (commandeered, lets call her :wink: ) was pregnant, and that was the only reason they hadn't killed her. She was an "investment". She turned out to be the greatest dog I've ever seen or had the pleasure of being owned by.

They just get discounted by everyone (well obviously not EVERYone, look at you guys) and thrown away, when they have so much to offer.

Oh jeez, get me a truck.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Jenny » February 15th, 2008, 12:38 pm

This is the six month old pup of Momma's...his name is Boscoe.

he is available for adoption at CNY SPCA in Syracuse, NY.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » February 15th, 2008, 12:42 pm

I know just how you feel! :itsOK:

I would love to be able to do so much more.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue