Collar Mania!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 10th, 2008, 9:29 pm

I got my orange leather collar ordered!!! Whoo wee it is going to look AWESOME. Lisa was so patient and helpful for me over the past week! Showing me design after design, tweaking them, ordering special ones, etc. Two thumbs up for cheerful customer service!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby airwalk » February 11th, 2008, 12:16 am

Oh my that Orange and lavendar would look scrumptious on my two red dogs....hmmmmm
airwalk
I live here

Postby lellis34 » February 12th, 2008, 12:50 pm

I need one for King. But I'm so overwhelmed with all the choices. I need someone else to pick for me. He's got a chafey neck too, and I think he'd look good in a bright color - but it can't be girlie looking. Any suggestions? I'm going nuts trying to decide. :crazy:
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby SisMorphine » February 12th, 2008, 11:01 pm

I decided to do an impulse buy because when I thought about it I couldn't decide. I'll take pictures when they get here. So far, so regrets ;)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby sfbullygirl » February 13th, 2008, 12:38 am

On February 12 2008, 10:01 PM, SisMorphine wrote:I decided to do an impulse buy because when I thought about it I couldn't decide. I'll take pictures when they get here. So far, so regrets ;)

thanks for the order! :mrgreen:
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 13th, 2008, 12:45 am

On February 12 2008, 11:38 PM, sfbullygirl wrote:
On February 12 2008, 10:01 PM, SisMorphine wrote:I decided to do an impulse buy because when I thought about it I couldn't decide. I'll take pictures when they get here. So far, so regrets ;)

thanks for the order! :mrgreen:

That should say "no regrets" not "so regrets" . . . shouldn't type after such a long day . . .

And a pre-emptive thanks for the collars. I can't WAIT until they get here!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby CinderDee » February 13th, 2008, 1:07 am

Give us a hint, Sis. lol
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby SisMorphine » February 13th, 2008, 9:32 am

On February 13 2008, 12:07 AM, CinderDee wrote:Give us a hint, Sis. lol

Here's your hint:
Wally and Teeny's collars match, but one is for girls and one is for boys.

That's all you're gettin' ;)
SisMorphine

Postby CinderDee » February 13th, 2008, 11:26 am

Bah humbug! lol
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby pitacc » February 13th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Do you make collars for little tiny dogs too? The leather ones with the name embroidered?
A friend is the one who is already there doing it when every one else is saying,
"Is there anything I can do?"
Mickey is blessed with many friends just like that. :)

Caroline
pitacc
Just Whelped

Postby sfbullygirl » February 13th, 2008, 6:04 pm

On February 13 2008, 4:58 PM, pitacc wrote:Do you make collars for little tiny dogs too? The leather ones with the name embroidered?

yes I can make them 1/2"-3/4" widths and lightweight for smaller necks..you can email me through the site regarding this if interested
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitacc » February 13th, 2008, 6:10 pm

I will, thank you. :greenWave:
A friend is the one who is already there doing it when every one else is saying,
"Is there anything I can do?"
Mickey is blessed with many friends just like that. :)

Caroline
pitacc
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2008, 5:03 pm

ok, Alice needs a collar.

1.5 inches wide, we're going to go with a flat buckle collar. Kendall suggested burgandy, and I think that might be a good choice for her, but I'm open to suggestions. I REALLY like the hibiscous pattern, and definately don't want a metallic collar. A medium tan might also look good since it will match her coloring. I also like the paisley print leather (but obviously wouldn't put hibiscous on that). I don't like all capital fonts. Silver hardware, I prefer D in the back. I'll need a matching 6 foot leash.

What can ya do for me?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 29th, 2008, 7:20 pm

Picky.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2008, 7:59 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby airwalk » March 29th, 2008, 8:09 pm

The Burgundy metallic is what I got for Scooter with the forest green lining...and I'm thrilled with the way it is breaking in. It is sooooo soft and getting softer as he wears it.

He's my little no hair boy so I'm always careful about anything that will rub his coat...this doesn't at all.

Beyond that..I'm not help heck I can't make up my mind on my next one.
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 29th, 2008, 10:43 pm

did you definitely want leather?

I really like this one, but its cloth

This is a pretty red leather...

I want to get one for Layla, but I'll never be able to decide, I feel your pain...
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 11:23 am

On March 29 2008, 4:03 PM, mnp13 wrote:ok, Alice needs a collar.

1.5 inches wide, we're going to go with a flat buckle collar. Kendall suggested burgundy, and I think that might be a good choice for her, but I'm open to suggestions. I REALLY like the hibiscus pattern, and definitely don't want a metallic collar. A medium tan might also look good since it will match her coloring. I also like the paisley print leather (but obviously wouldn't put hibiscus on that). I don't like all capital fonts. Silver hardware, I prefer D in the back. I'll need a matching 6 foot leash.

What can ya do for me?

well I have the regular burgundy/cordovan leather that is a gorgeous color and the vanilla cream in a light tan or the cognac and warm brown for more medium colors. If you want her name then the hibiscus pattern I have will not fit and I will need to see if I can find something else that will. Also I do not usually do a D ring at the back for embroidered collars, reason being you have to rivet the D ring to the collar and that ends up being in the middle of the design, unless you split the design and have it on both sides of the D ring..this works with patterns but not names unless you embroider the name twice..and that depends on neck size and font size....so usually it is best not to do that.

The paisley is a very nice leather and looks good with the names embroidered..there are examples on my site as well. I can do shorter matching leashes in some of the specialty leathers but not all as the hides are sometimes not that big, but we can discuss that when you narrow down your choices.

You can PM me to finalize everything
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 31st, 2008, 5:21 pm

Maybe Alice on one side and a flower on the other with the D in the middle?

Can you do any font? I have tons and tons of them that I like, and daFont has a ton as well.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 5:25 pm

On March 31 2008, 4:21 PM, mnp13 wrote:Maybe Alice on one side and a flower on the other with the D in the middle?

Can you do any font? I have tons and tons of them that I like, and daFont has a ton as well.

Yes if you have a true type font you like or one on dafont I can use those

I can put her name on both sides of the D maybe with a flower, just make it a little smaller
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace