First SCH training in '08

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby ellie@ny » January 12th, 2008, 3:29 pm

I got some pictures from my training SCH day with the dogs,thought I share them. :)

Maya tracking
Then doing some bite work
Nico's obedience
Waiting for that reward

Then off to bite work/not so good pics..
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 12th, 2008, 4:01 pm

Great pics! Nico is definitely one of the most handsome dogs on here - whenever I think of my version of a good crop job, I envision his ears. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby luvmypitties » January 12th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Nico is a gorgeous dog! I love his head! He looks great!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » January 12th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Nico is a big goofy guy...
But I've decided right now we'll concentrate more on his BH exercises,than anything else.And hopefully he'll be ready soon.
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 12th, 2008, 8:23 pm

They look great! :D
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby SisMorphine » January 12th, 2008, 8:47 pm

On January 12 2008, 3:01 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:Great pics! Nico is definitely one of the most handsome dogs on here - whenever I think of my version of a good crop job, I envision his ears. :)

Agreed.

And meeting him in person? What a hunk! He gave me flirty eyes all weekend long :heartbeat:

Both pups look like they're loving their training. I still don't know how anyone does tracking, it bores the crap out of me . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » January 14th, 2008, 4:14 pm

I love ALL of your dogs!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby babyreba » January 14th, 2008, 4:27 pm

nice photos, nico looks like he's giving you some nice attention during his heel!
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby LisaM » January 16th, 2008, 5:43 pm

Looks like your training is coming along nicely. May I ask what club you are training at? Keep up the good work.
A good dog is not that easily ruined.
LisaM
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » January 16th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Hi Lisa!Good to see you here! :)
We're very green in SCH,we just started out at the end of last year...
This was Nico's 3. time seeing a sleeve in his life...But they love it,but sure we have a long way to go!!! :)
I'm training at the LI Hard dog SCH club.Our head trainer is Cliff.
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby doberkim » February 10th, 2008, 1:12 am

NIce pics - has maya been on a sleeve yet, or just on rags/tugs?

Were you out this past weekend, when the two dobe pups were there? those were my berlins brothers, rudy and blackjack. so you train with sean and his dobe, gus, my pups sire.

I'm hoping to get out there with cliff sometime soon so sean can see berlin, and he wants cliff to work her. Do you go out every sunday? Im hoping either the 17th or the 24th...
ARCH Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, CD RN RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC (2/3 CD-H, 1/3 D-CD, 6/10 RL1X, 5/10 RL2X)
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, RN PTT CGC
http://otchrah.blogspot.com/
doberkim
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » February 10th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Hi!
Yes I'm training with Cliff,and I know Sean and Gus!Very nice people and dogs!
You should come out!I have tons of pics of Gus if you want some!
I couldn't go to training in the past two weekends,cause first I was sick,then this weekend I was at a WP.
But usually I'm trying to do both days on the weekends,when we have nothing else going on...I hate missing training...
Let me know when you coming! :wink:
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to Sports