Rochester, NY, area meetup

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby mnp13 » February 10th, 2008, 3:06 am

Jen and Liz are going to be in town the weekend of May 10, and we want to know if anyone would like to meet up for an early dinner on Saturday?

This place comes highly recommended!! http://www.stickylipsbbq.com/stickylips/index.html

If you're in the area or feel like making a road trip we'd love to see you! We're going to plan an "early dinner" so that if people drive in from any distance they can get home at a reasonable hour.

Hope to see some people!!!
Last edited by mnp13 on February 11th, 2008, 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby gayrghts » February 10th, 2008, 4:20 am

I'm interested.... would probably find a dog friendly motel and make a weekend of it, and bring a friend... and probably Harley... maybe Harley and Triscuit...

I have a lot of friends in the rochester area... so that's why i'd make it a w/e, they'd shoot me if i was out for dinner and didn't see them :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby maberi » February 10th, 2008, 8:42 am

Giddy Up!!

Will Mr. Demo be attending as well?
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby SisMorphine » February 10th, 2008, 9:56 am

Awww sounds like fun. I'd road trip it, but I can just about guarantee I'll be working all weekend.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby iluvk9 » February 10th, 2008, 10:13 am

On February 10 2008, maberi wrote:Giddy Up!!

Will MATT be attending????
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby maberi » February 10th, 2008, 10:16 am

Indeed he will (if I'm not going to be the only guy)

On February 10 2008, iluvk9 wrote:
On February 10 2008, maberi wrote:Giddy Up!!

Will MATT be attending????
maberi

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 10th, 2008, 10:43 am

Wouldn't you enjoy being the only guy? Having your own harem of gorgeous women? :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » February 10th, 2008, 12:31 pm

On February 10 2008, 07:42, maberi wrote:Giddy Up!!

if he's not working!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Remington » February 11th, 2008, 7:42 pm

Well if Matt's going! I am going! Just kidding Matt. teehee I only met you once with Kiera. lol I am thinking about it. It's a "no puppy thing", right? (It would be my luck to not bring a dog to a dog rescue thing before dinner! lol)
Remington
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby maberi » February 11th, 2008, 8:29 pm

Hey Erica, I didn't even know you were on this forum! Any news on Kiera?

Michelle make sure Demo takes the day off! At this point I envision myself staring at some fried pickles while girls talk about antique linens and how cute the waiter is :|

On February 11 2008, Remington wrote:Well if Matt's going! I am going! Just kidding Matt. teehee I only met you once with Kiera. lol I am thinking about it. It's a "no puppy thing", right? (It would be my luck to not bring a dog to a dog rescue thing before dinner! lol)
maberi

Postby gayrghts » February 11th, 2008, 8:36 pm

Matt, I dragged Erica over here with me :)

Kiera is up in Maine... was living with another PB but there were some dog aggression issues so the other pb went to live iwth the girl's mom for a while.... they've been reunited but not living together yet...

Seems to be doing ok....

BTW i won't be talking about antique linen's and how cute the waiter's are... so how about them fried pickles... :)

On February 11 2008, 7:29 PM, maberi wrote:Hey Erica, I didn't even know you were on this forum! Any news on Kiera?

Michelle make sure Demo takes the day off! At this point I envision myself staring at some fried pickles while girls talk about antique linens and how cute the waiter is :|

On February 11 2008, Remington wrote:Well if Matt's going! I am going! Just kidding Matt. teehee I only met you once with Kiera. lol I am thinking about it. It's a "no puppy thing", right? (It would be my luck to not bring a dog to a dog rescue thing before dinner! lol)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:08 pm

On February 11 2008, gayrghts wrote:BTW i won't be talking about antique linen's and how cute the waiter's are... so how about them fried pickles... :)

Ummm....Heather? Isn't "fried pickles" code words for the male anatomy? :|
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » February 11th, 2008, 9:09 pm

fried pickes are awesome.

No, I'm not planning on dogs. Just hanging out and eating waaay too much BBQ! Restaurants have this "thing" about letting dogs in :crazy:

Joyce, you coming? Jet Blue has some pretty cheap flights to Rochester!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:10 pm

I wish I could. But my husband travels for work, and finding a kennel on short notice (or a major vacation) is always difficult. :cry:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby gayrghts » February 11th, 2008, 9:19 pm

On February 11 2008, 8:08 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On February 11 2008, gayrghts wrote:BTW i won't be talking about antique linen's and how cute the waiter's are... so how about them fried pickles... :)

Ummm....Heather? Isn't "fried pickles" code words for the male anatomy? :|

ummm if so... i didn't know th at... but how about some chopped fried pickles <WEG>
Heather

- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:20 pm

:giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby gayrghts » February 11th, 2008, 9:21 pm

On February 11 2008, 8:10 PM, iluvk9 wrote:I wish I could. But my husband travels for work, and finding a kennel on short notice (or a major vacation) is always difficult. :cry:

Joyce....

now till may is NOT short notice...

Take a train or bus up to albany and i'll put ya in the van with me and my crew.... for the w/e...

I'm talking about bringing my dog/s but not to the gathering... just out to rochester with me because i don't want to leave my roommate or a house sitter with all 3 to handle.
Heather

- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:23 pm

Oh, I didn't read that it was in May. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby gayrghts » February 11th, 2008, 9:24 pm

On February 11 2008, 8:23 PM, iluvk9 wrote:Oh, I didn't read that it was in May. 8)

Yup.... and it was not even written in cookbook style....
Heather

- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Remington » February 11th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Heya Matt! Yep yep! I joined the "outlaws"! lol (no offense anyone) Kiera was good. I saw a cute pic of her...somewhere....I should look for it again...How's Karma? And YODA!!!!!!! hehe and of course...EARL!
lol Heather and pickles! teehee
Joyce...now you have NO EXCUSE- so HA! lol
Remington
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Next

Return to North East