Edit button

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby gayrghts » February 1st, 2008, 12:35 am

On January 31 2008, 11:23 PM, jmashaney wrote:
On January 31 2008, 11:09 PM, Beth wrote:I thought the mods were trying to slowly tell me something. Like by taking away one button at a time from me until I had nothing left and was forced to leave.

I laughed and snorted on that one.

Justus is wondering if I'm stealing his medication.

Beth... they are....
I posted on another thread... the one about my escape dog, and went back to look at it, and my X for delete was gone also...
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 1st, 2008, 2:52 pm

On January 31 2008, 23:09, Beth wrote:I thought the mods were trying to slowly tell me something. Like by taking away one button at a time from me until I had nothing left and was forced to leave.

Damn it, you figured it out! Now I have to think of another nefarious plot to get you to go away.

Oh, and the edit button will return, just not today.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby katiek0417 » February 1st, 2008, 3:16 pm

On January 31 2008, 11:06 PM, Malli wrote:wow.... who knew this thread would take off?

Oh, and you're not the only one, who hates the "threw"/"through" issue? Bah.

I hate here/hear/their/they're/there...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby TheRedQueen » February 1st, 2008, 3:28 pm

Okay, glad I'm not the only one who hates not being able to fix my Oops spellings. :oops: I'm not as bad with other people's posts...I just grit my teeth, and ignore if I have to. But I hate my own posts having a mistake.

I really hate when professional literature or info that goes out to lots of people has typos and no one notices.

I was the first one to realize that our Assistance Dog brochures had the spelling "Assitance". :shock: The group had been handing them out for months. We had hundreds of them printed up! John just figured we'd get more $$$ in donations because people would figure the group was more than just physically disabled. :giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Previous

Return to Questions / Problems