Please remove me

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby maverick7340 » January 31st, 2008, 9:51 am

Please remove me from this group I don't see a way of doing it myself. If I need to do it please instruct me how.

This group has nothing to offer me and I no longer want to be a member.
maverick7340
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 31st, 2008, 10:01 am

We do not remove people from the forum. If you no longer wish to post here, we're sorry to hear that.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby maverick7340 » January 31st, 2008, 10:27 am

Why would you not want to remove a member who asks to to removed?

I no longer want my username to be associated with this group.
maverick7340
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » January 31st, 2008, 10:34 am

You are welcome to stop posting if you wish, but we'd like you to stick around. You have some very strong convictions and we'd like to see you bring those convictions to post in other topics as well.

We all enjoy debate as long as it's done with respect and without name-calling. I don't think any of us agree completely with any other member, LOL.

And we don't remove members because our motto is "Stand by what you say."
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby madremissy » January 31st, 2008, 10:35 am

I am sorry to hear that you do not want to post hear anymore or be part of the group. I wish you would give it a chance. There is a lot of good information but it is just up to you whether you want to take it. I would hope that you would think about it.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » January 31st, 2008, 10:37 am

I'm sorry to hear that as well! Everything else has already been stated, and I second that everyone most certainly doesn't agree with each other on everything. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby katiek0417 » January 31st, 2008, 10:43 am

Everyone has said it. While we don't always agree on everything, we respect each other. There is no name calling, and at the end of the day, even if we might've disagreed on something, we're still friends. This is so much different than what you see on most boards.

We all have something to offer, and we're all able to learn something from the others on the board.
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby amazincc » January 31st, 2008, 11:14 am

Sorry to hear that, Maverick... I LOVE a good debate w/the intelligent folks here. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Scout » January 31st, 2008, 2:39 pm

All I have to say is I'm a newbie dog owners so I have learned and taken many advice from all the different members here on the board and tried it with my dog. I also watch CM and read his books. And that's the joy of it. Owners must find what works and what doesn't for their dogs

So please consider staying so we can all learn from each other. I understand there are no perfect training methods, because every single dog is different. But we are all adults here and we must and should respect everyone's training methods, whether we agree or not agree. This forum is full of members from around the world (yes, mostly from the States, but still....) so no one will ever agree with anyone 100% of the time. It's like the real world in a large corporate company full of people. Even if said company is after the same goal, doesn't mean all team members of the company will agree on how to proceed to reach the goal. But each team members at least respect what one has to say.

Actually, I take that back. Every member on this forum agrees on at least ONE thing. Advocating for our breed. That is our number one goal.
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby Scout » January 31st, 2008, 2:42 pm

On January 31 2008, 8:51 AM, maverick7340 wrote:This group has nothing to offer me and I no longer want to be a member.

If this group has nothing to offer you, do you feel you may be able to offer something to this group? We are all open minded here.
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Return to Questions / Problems