Free Fleece Dog Coats

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby BigDogBuford » January 29th, 2008, 10:06 pm

You pay shipping.

I have a green fleece camo one that would fit a 30-40lb dog and 2 purple fleece ones that will fit a 20-30lb dog. Plus, I have a teeny tiny red knit sweater that would fit a 10lb dog.

Any takers?
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » January 29th, 2008, 10:27 pm

I don't have any dogs that small!!
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » January 29th, 2008, 10:30 pm

I have two that Fit Minnie and Pokey (barely) but the rest are smaller...lol
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby gayrghts » January 30th, 2008, 2:36 am

On January 29 2008, 9:06 PM, BigDogBuford wrote:You pay shipping.

I have a green fleece camo one that would fit a 30-40lb dog and 2 purple fleece ones that will fit a 20-30lb dog. Plus, I have a teeny tiny red knit sweater that would fit a 10lb dog.

Any takers?

I'll take the green one... hoping it may fit Dax who's about 44 lbs... but scrawny...
And 1 of the purple ones... for Triscuit...
lol Harley will have to go without... because even if i took all 4 and sewed them together it woudl not work...
I'll pm you with address, and work out way to get your shipping money... :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Return to Marketplace