The Forum Rant Thread!!! Come one, come all!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Don't you have to actually DO something to be a slave? I mean, besides sleep & smurf stuff up?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » January 27th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Guess it depends on who your new Master is :| Depending on your mood upon the sale that should give you plenty of sadistic options! Oh and get a lot of money as well :greenWave:

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Hmmmm, I like the way you think!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Beth » January 27th, 2008, 6:29 pm

This thread can start going even further down hill real fast. :rock:
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 8:20 pm

I have a rant about people who talk out of their asses!! My neighbor has been wanting my 64.5 mustang for years. Every time he sees me he asks if I am ready to sell it yet. I am in dire need of selling it right now & stopped at his house on Thursday. Told him I was ready & that I would like $5000 for it ( that is negotiable) He said he wanted to look at it closer, I asked him to wait until this weekend because the light in my garage does not work. I stopped by yesterday & left a message with his son. He didnt show. I stopped by today & left a note on his door to call me. He's home now, I saw him outside & he hasn't called me. He has begged me to sell him that car & now that I am ready he is blowing me off. :x

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » January 27th, 2008, 8:34 pm

Maybe it's his form of negotiations...figures he'll ignore you and you'll come down in price... btw 64 mustang..very cool, are you sure you want to sell??
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2008, 8:58 pm

No, but I have to. If he ignores me I will sell it to someone else. I know several people who have said they wanted it, if they don't I will list on it Craigslist. I would rather he have it though because he wanted to fix it up for his daughter. It's a good car but it is ALL original & needs to be overhauled.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » January 28th, 2008, 5:46 am

That does sound very annoying! Sorry that you have to sell your car :(

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » January 30th, 2008, 3:51 pm

>(

So the babyroom was supposed to finally be painted tomorrow...It is just the painter called a little while ago and says the the electrics burnt in his van so he can´t make it! Dang it, i just can´t win can i!?!?!? Don´t these men have any idea what it is like to mess with a womans nesting instinct :crazy:

I also had some Sash window restoration people over today (i live in a conservation area) and he priced the 5 windows i want (read need) done to £2305 *falls over* Well, i knew that it would be pricey, but still... :shock: And that is not even inc VAT which is 17,5%...

I have even done the currency conversion for you since i want some sympathy over here! It comes to $4589,03usd...

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby katiek0417 » January 30th, 2008, 3:55 pm

:shock: :bricks: I'm sorry...yikes!!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby madremissy » January 30th, 2008, 4:41 pm

:shock: OMG I was just pricing baby bedding and about fell over. I am sorry you are having such a hard time.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Asta » January 31st, 2008, 5:53 am

Yeah the price sucks, but it, or something, needs to be done.

Now i just have to motivate hubby to just go through with it and not have me search the whole planet for more quotes...This company have done some windows in the house before we bought it and done a really great job too.

The thing is though, that we will maybe only be here another 5 years. So there is of course the thing about how much money do you put in, versus get back upon the sale :| ?

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » January 31st, 2008, 7:32 am

Great, i just fell in the stairs and broke my fav teacup >( Guess my balance is offkilter more than i thought!

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » January 31st, 2008, 10:02 am

OMG are you ok?????

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » January 31st, 2008, 10:14 am

I certainly hope that you are indeed ok! Sorry about your cup.

I hit a freaking fence this morning in my truck, I'm so pissed off at myself, and it was my fault. Now something else to worry about, things are flying at me from all directions, and I'm just going to hide under the dang bed until it's safe to come out! :uvula:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Asta » January 31st, 2008, 10:56 am

Yeah i am fine, thanks Cheeky and Jenn!

The only part of me that does hurt a little is my long toe (the one next to the bigtoe, and i have reaaaly long ones). My dad claims that i am the missing link :crazy: . I managed to land on it like a Yogi in a sitting position haha
Yeah to bad about the cup :( You know how your coffee/tea always just a little bit better out of that "special" cup?

And Jenn! You hit a fence with your truck??? Are you ok? Whos fence was it?

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » January 31st, 2008, 10:46 pm

I'm glad you are ok! And I'm sorry about your cup. :cry:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » February 3rd, 2008, 6:49 am

On January 31 2008, cheekymunkee wrote:I'm glad you are ok! And I'm sorry about your cup. :cry:

Thanks Debby!

Another wee rant...The day Steph came home his laptop seems to have overheated and blown the backlights on the screen, gah...So now we have to send it to Sony Vaios repair place (on Ireland out of all places :crazy: ) which means that we will have to share laptops for 2 weeks. And i don´t share so well :rolleyes2:

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby hugapitbull » February 3rd, 2008, 11:44 am

Another wee rant...The day Steph came home his laptop seems to have overheated and blown the backlights on the screen, gah...So now we have to send it to Sony Vaios repair place (on Ireland out of all places :crazy: ) which means that we will have to share laptops for 2 weeks. And i don´t share so well :rolleyes2:

Ã…sa

First of all, sorry about the fall and glad to hear you're ok. Losing the favorite cup sucks, but at least you are physically well.

And for sharing laptops. I totally understand. DH and I each have one because we learned long ago we couldn't share one. Both of us way to set in our ways, and of course both of us is always right :|
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby KJS » February 4th, 2008, 4:44 am

Both of us way to set in our ways, and of course both of us is always right

I don't think that can be true :? ...because Cheekymunkee told me she is always right
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic