The TRUTH about Lila

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Jaime » March 19th, 2006, 12:52 pm

here is the puppies which were well cared for and responsibly placed --- a credit to both sides---

Postby Hoyden » March 19th, 2006, 12:56 pm

clarity wrote:hi all -- eric here --

-- here is my response to the above posts, since all stories have both sides, and noel never confirmed her "findings" with me --

I did not cofirm my findings with you because this report was about finding out what actually happened on that evening - not YOUR OPINION of what happened.

You were not there - so your opinion is just that - an opinion.

To clarify my reasons for posting my findings here --

First and foremost - this forum is open with Admin that is fair.
- Members are not moderated or banned for disagreeing with the Admin
- Open discussion is possible on sensitive subject matter with out deteriorating into personal attacks
- Personal attacks & name calling are not tolerated
- I can trust the Admin here to act appropriately when a member is out of hand or creating unneccessary drama.

Secondly - Doreen has the opportunity to answer quesions and defend herself here.
- She did not have the opportunity of PB-Smiles because you banned her for disagreeing with you, telling people that she disagreed with you and expressing her opinion about you to others.
- In the Court of Law - every defendant has the right to tell his or her side you should know that as you are an attorney.
- To post the findings on PB-Smiles would have been unfair because Doreen would not have been afforded that opportunity.

And last - but most important
- The Admin & Mods don't delete threads or posts or move them if they do not agree with the subject matter.

You are well known for wordsmithing Eric - and I was not going to give you the opportunity to twist around MY WORDS to suit your purposes.
Last edited by Hoyden on March 19th, 2006, 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:03 pm

now aint that the pot calling the kettle black!!!

I'm sorry, noel...as hard as I've tried to seek out the good and honest in you in this situation...I haven't been able to. I have to question your character, here...and it pains me to do it.

I'm just curious why...in all of your "research" leading to this exhaustive "report" of yours...you failed to mention the other aggressive dogs? did you even ask doreen about this once you heard it from me???

or what your precise motivation was in drafting this "report" anyway???

who DOES that?
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » March 19th, 2006, 1:13 pm

hoagiesmomma wrote:now aint that the pot calling the kettle black!!!

I'm sorry, noel...as hard as I've tried to seek out the good and honest in you in this situation...I haven't been able to. I have to question your character, here...and it pains me to do it.

I'm just curious why...in all of your "research" leading to this exhaustive "report" of yours...you failed to mention the other aggressive dogs? did you even ask doreen about this once you heard it from me???

who DOES that?

Where were the first aggressive dogs from?
Purple
I live here

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:15 pm

I'm sorry...I'm having trouble addressing you when your avatar is so blatantly disrespectful and childish.

shame on you.

Purple wrote:

who DOES that?

Where were the first aggressive dogs from?
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » March 19th, 2006, 1:15 pm

If you go into one parties background I guess you should go into both parties, right?

After hearing both sides it seems to me that no one was there that night to judge what happend.

As to the way the fostering occurred....it seems a true rescuer keeps the breeds future in mind. Part of that is at least a month long eval before even thinking of placing. Shelters may have experienced or so called experts on hand but when being a recue your standards should be even higher.

Millions of pit bulls are pts every year. If a dog has questionable temperment then it should be pts. IMO those pups shouldn't have been born or placed.

SPBR questions the foster parents ability to do the job. That consideration should have happened before the placement.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Sue » March 19th, 2006, 1:20 pm

who DOES that?

Are you suggesting that under their care, Annabelle became aggressive?
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:25 pm

I think you know what I'm suggesting, Sue...being that I've already stated it several times.

since I was asked not to do so, again...

I'm afraid you're on your own here to draw any conclusions.

Sue wrote:

who DOES that?

hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Hoyden » March 19th, 2006, 1:30 pm

who DOES that?

As a matter of fact - I did question Doreen about another dog after I received your PM.

She said that they never had a dog PTS - she told me about Annabelle and said that she was returned to Eric and he placed her with a foster parent who had the training background to address Annabelle's issues.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Sue » March 19th, 2006, 1:31 pm

hoagiesmomma wrote:I think you know what I'm suggesting, Sue...being that I've already stated it several times.

since I was asked not to do so, again...

I'm afraid you're on your own here to draw any conclusions.

Sue wrote:

who DOES that?

I'm sorry, I don't. I don't know where you've stated it. If you'd like to provide a link, I will take a look and maybe it will jog my memory.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:35 pm

Hoyden wrote:As a matter of fact - I did question Doreen about another dog after I received your PM.

She said that they never had a dog PTS - she told me about Annabelle and said that she was returned to Eric and he placed her with a foster parent who had the training background to address Annabelle's issues.

were you aware that they intended to euthanize anna?

if not...

it would appear that you DON'T actually have all the facts...and its a distinct possibility that your "report" ISN'T complete and unbiased.

as for the other dog...I don't know what to tell you. you got one piece of information...I got another.

not an uncommon occurrence...I suppose it's all in where we choose to put our trust...
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Sue wrote:I'm sorry, I don't. I don't know where you've stated it. If you'd like to provide a link, I will take a look and maybe it will jog my memory.

if I considered your opinion worth the effort...

I might have.

considering my previous run-ins with you...and your ability to completely convolute a situation with minutaei...

*no link provided*
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Sue » March 19th, 2006, 1:40 pm

That's fine. I will then assume that you believe that they caused any aggression issues.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Purple » March 19th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Sue wrote:That's fine. I will then assume that you believe that they caused any aggression issues.

That's the same conclusion I am assuming as well.....
Purple
I live here

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:44 pm

that would be because the two of you combined are incapable of replacing a lightbulb...

while I was...and still am...hesitant to attack doreen...

you guys are fair game, in my opinion.

your avatar, vicki is horrendous and speaks volumes to your character...

again...shame on you.

as for you sue, you are without fail the most contrary individual I have ever come across.

I sincerely hope you find some small amount of happiness in your daily life...
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » March 19th, 2006, 1:47 pm

But, then, what is Eric's avatar? Just as tasteless, in my opinion.
Purple
I live here

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:48 pm

while I was going to leave that ambiguous...

I realized who I'm dealing with here and decided to make my opinion VERY clear so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

I believe that for whatever reason, doreen is frightened of these dogs (and perhaps her husband, as well)...

and does indeed either:

a. encourage aggressive behavior in them

or.

b. is overly sensitive and interprets many behaviors AS aggressive.

with that...

I'm going for a good hearty climb!

enjoy your sunday!
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » March 19th, 2006, 1:49 pm

[quote="Purple"]But, then, what is Eric's avatar? Just as tasteless, in my opinion.[/quote]

injured dog v. tribute pic...

not a contest.
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » March 19th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Coming in here with that avatar, with the intent to hurt someone's feelings, knowing that picture will show up on everyone of his posts, shows malious intent, not a tribute. He and spbr forum ruined any rights to a tribute by dredging up this incident. Shame on spbr for not letting Lila RIP. Shame on the irresponsibility....
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 19th, 2006, 1:55 pm

no reputable rescue will place a pregnant or nursing mother dog w/ pups in an inexperienced foster home.

no reputable rescue will base the dogs in the program temperment on strictly trainers and shelters. if the rescue SPBR has been in true existance for the 9 years that is posted onthe main page of the website http://www.spbr.org then the rescue owner should have the knowledge and ability to temperment test every dog that he takes into his program. since the rescue did not do this with lila, how many other dogs were placed this way?
Maryellen
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk