Demo Dick - Moderator

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Romanwild » January 14th, 2006, 1:16 am

You're too fast for me Michelle!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby turtle » January 14th, 2006, 1:21 am

mnp13 wrote:I just took it off. He doesn't want to be "Demo Pee Pee" for some odd reason.

LOL, I don't blame him!

(oh and my post count is stuck and not changing...)
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby DemoDick » January 14th, 2006, 1:42 am

Demo....can you post some pics of Connor in action? There's a GSD filled post on my VW board...and I would love to add Connor's talent and fight off the idiots that follow.

I can't post a bunch of pics right now, but I can visit the board and possibly post. What's the address?

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby DemoDick » January 14th, 2006, 1:43 am

(oh and my post count is stuck and not changing...)

I don't think that Off Topic posts count towards your post count. I remember Michelle telling me something about that.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby cheekymunkee » January 14th, 2006, 1:45 am

Why won't Michelle let you use her computer? Don't you have hand cuffs? Use 'em!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BullyVW » January 14th, 2006, 1:47 am

Demo....go to http://www.vwvortex.com and then go to community and then pets.

The topic is named "Attack Pictures"
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby DemoDick » January 14th, 2006, 1:57 am

Here, give them a link:

http://www.rochesterpsa.com/gallery.htm

There's a few protection pictures in there. I hesitate to call it "attack" training though. Sends the wrong message.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby DemoDick » January 14th, 2006, 2:01 am

Why won't Michelle let you use her computer? Don't you have hand cuffs? Use 'em!

Because she would resist and then I'd be filling out paperwork all night. You have to pick your battles.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby satanscheerleader » January 14th, 2006, 2:07 am

Those pictures of Connor going up the van and tree are awesome! Damn, that would be fun.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 14th, 2006, 2:36 am

satanscheerleader wrote:Those pictures of Connor going up the van and tree are awesome! Damn, that would be fun.

That would make me cry. I would spend the entire time curled up in the fetal postion sobbing.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby CinderDee » January 14th, 2006, 2:44 am

Wow, great pics!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby arlosgirl » January 18th, 2006, 4:30 pm

:greenWave: nice to meet ya!
arlosgirl
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » January 18th, 2006, 5:28 pm

CinderDee wrote:Wow, great pics!

thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby chance's mom » February 12th, 2006, 11:38 pm

hello there! i actually lived in northern montana myself as a kid for about 2 and a half years (havre, mt its north of great falls)
i was born and raised where the movie "deliverance" (sp?)was filmed, a very small town. and no we are not really all a bunch of rednecks! i mention that becuase i feel the same way you do about a lot that you mentioned in your intro. i have 2 brothers and one just left at 4am to go to afghanistan for a year to protect our country! i love hunting and farming and small town people, even though like you i moved to the big city for the love of my life! i am glad to say hello and welcome and it will be a pleasure to get to know you and your wife and your pup further!!!!
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby DemoDick » February 13th, 2006, 12:37 am

Oh, Michelle and I aren't married. Everyone who meets us thinks we are but right now we're just leasing with the option to buy.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby Romanwild » February 13th, 2006, 9:28 am

Wow! A chick who owns a pit and hunts! :devil:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby BullyVW » February 14th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Romanwild wrote:Wow! A chick who owns a pit and hunts! :devil:

Did ya notice that she's a beauty too?

Sorry, highjacked Demo's thread!
BullyVW