new forum stuff

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby mnp13 » January 16th, 2008, 12:51 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Asta » January 16th, 2008, 4:18 pm

Maybe this is a weird request/question, but since emoticons have been brought up frequently in this thread i would like to know if there is a way to change the pre-chosen ones one sees to the left when replying?

To have a custommade little window with ones fav emoticons without having to plow through aaaallllllllllll the other ones, now that would be great :) And no, i cant remember how to make them the shortcut version :|

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby airwalk » January 16th, 2008, 4:20 pm

On January 16 2008, 3:18 PM, Asta wrote:Maybe this is a weird request/question, but since emoticons have been brought up frequently in this thread i would like to know if there is a way to change the pre-chosen ones one sees to the left when replying?

To have a custommade little window with ones fav emoticons without having to plow through aaaallllllllllll the other ones, now that would be great :) And no, i cant remember how to make them the shortcut version :|

Ã…sa

me too, me too :greenWave: I can never be patient for the big screen to come up and the sort through them all, so I would live to be able to set up a personal faves.
airwalk
I live here

Postby amazincc » January 16th, 2008, 7:46 pm

amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby katiek0417 » January 16th, 2008, 7:54 pm

"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SisMorphine » January 16th, 2008, 9:25 pm

On January 16 2008, 3:20 PM, airwalk wrote:
On January 16 2008, 3:18 PM, Asta wrote:Maybe this is a weird request/question, but since emoticons have been brought up frequently in this thread i would like to know if there is a way to change the pre-chosen ones one sees to the left when replying?

Ã…sa

Ooooh! If that's at all possible that would rock my world. (and if it's not possible please give me an email address so I can request that someone make it possible)
me too, me too :greenWave: I can never be patient for the big screen to come up and the sort through them all, so I would live to be able to set up a personal faves.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » January 17th, 2008, 11:25 am

Maybe this is a weird request/question, but since emoticons have been brought up frequently in this thread i would like to know if there is a way to change the pre-chosen ones one sees to the left when replying?

nope, sorry.

though I can change the ones on the default if you want.

no one ever seems to use :!: :?: :idea1: :arrow:

:( and :cry: are very similar
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Asta » January 17th, 2008, 12:05 pm

Oohhh that would work too!

Ok, so the ones i am sure that we all know how to use anyways are :D :) :( , so those could go regardless

The ones, as you said, no one ever uses imho are: :!: :arrow: :idea1: :?:

In the greyarea (to go or not) are: :? :P

So on to the ones "I" would love to have there are: :goodthoughts: :giggle: :neener: :popcorn2: :bday: :beerChug: :crazy: :spit: btw .That´s 9 new ones for the 9 other ones that might just go! Now let us see what preferences/requests the other people on the board have in regards to which ones they use frequently :)

Oh, and thanks for contemplating to do this Michelle!!!

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby amazincc » January 17th, 2008, 2:21 pm

Any smiley you could ever imagine... http://www.kolobok.us/index.php
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Marinepits » January 17th, 2008, 2:25 pm

This one cracks me up! Image
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » January 17th, 2008, 3:53 pm

Thanks Asta!

All of the pre-populated ones need to be about the same size, like the ones to the left. it will be very messy if there are any that are large.

I also don't like much animation because I find it very distracting. the shrug and the wave are about my limit.

I can change the order of the ones on the popup window to put the most common at the beginning of the page so you don't have to wait for all of them to load
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby katiek0417 » January 17th, 2008, 4:02 pm

We seem to use hug and group hug alot, and I can NEVER find them...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Asta » January 17th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Oh ok, hhmmm, Well i guess it would be a huge improvement if the most poular ones were to be moved up to the beginning :) I can never find any of the cool ones either, in fact today was the first time i managed to locate the popcorn eating one lmao

As for having them all the same size, how about this selection then:

:crazy: :rant: :noWay: :dance: :neener: :hug3: :giggle: btw :lookaround:

Or something along those lines, i know some of them move too and i don´t know if that is too distracting as well?

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » January 17th, 2008, 4:10 pm

that's looooots of movement, but I'll do a couple and put the others right at the top of the page.

any other ideas?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Asta » January 17th, 2008, 4:41 pm

Nah i am all out of ideas for today :D

Cheers and thanks,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby amazincc » January 19th, 2008, 12:21 pm

I like the new smiley box... even though it's extremely weird to see it changing while I type... :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Asta » January 19th, 2008, 12:36 pm

I really like the new "Smiley box" too. Although i just noticed it change as well which makes me feel a little bit :crazy:

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » January 19th, 2008, 12:43 pm

I'm done for now...
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » January 19th, 2008, 2:02 pm

Is this guy btw shooting the finger? I have always wondered that.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » January 19th, 2008, 2:10 pm

Nice smilies in the box.

btw <------And I thought he was just holding up his pointer finger, to make a point.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

PreviousNext

Return to Questions / Problems