Puppy pics

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby cheekymunkee » March 17th, 2006, 9:15 pm

ME can be quite persuasive can't she? :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 18th, 2006, 8:53 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:ME can be quite persuasive can't she? :wink:

That is an understatement!!!! hey but she loves the dogs..
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 18th, 2006, 9:26 pm

hehehe.... what about naming that little one Destiny??
Maryellen
I live here

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 18th, 2006, 11:05 pm

I thought you might find that funny ME, that is a cute name. She has already been spoken for. Agirl at work as claimed her. Terrific woman. She lives alone since her husband died and she wants a friend, she is familiar with the breed, I have already done my home visit (yah I did it) I would love to have her house, beautiful log cabin in the country, no neighbors. I tried to get her to trade house for dog, but she didn't go for it. Her husband built the house, she has given me vet references, she is willing to pay for her spaying, and anything else that needs done. Oh she has named her Aasia. She has a few more weeks before she can get her,but she said when I go to take the pups to get altered she wanted to go so she can pay for Aasia's.
That sounds ok, doesn't it? I know she would be in a great home, and I would be able to check up on her anytime I wanted.
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 18th, 2006, 11:20 pm

she can have her after she is spayed. period.. no pups are to go out on a spay/neuter contract.. did you call her 3 references? did you call her vet if she had animals before? did you do a 2 hour phone interview and explain the breed to her? did you give her at least 4 websites to do her research before she adopts the pup? do you have a 3 page adoption contract for each pup?? make sure you do this with ALL the pups.. and no same sex placement either, only opposite sex placement.. and make sure you do a 2 hour phone interview with everyone interested.. if you dont know what to ask i will grill each and every person interested in those pups and weed out the idiots for you.. make no exceptions, make no mistakes, do it right and take your time finding them all homes..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 18th, 2006, 11:21 pm

PITS4LIFE wrote:I thought you might find that funny ME, that is a cute name. She has already been spoken for. Agirl at work as claimed her. Terrific woman. She lives alone since her husband died and she wants a friend, she is familiar with the breed, I have already done my home visit (yah I did it) I would love to have her house, beautiful log cabin in the country, no neighbors. I tried to get her to trade house for dog, but she didn't go for it. Her husband built the house, she has given me vet references, she is willing to pay for her spaying, and anything else that needs done. Oh she has named her Aasia. She has a few more weeks before she can get her,but she said when I go to take the pups to get altered she wanted to go so she can pay for Aasia's.
That sounds ok, doesn't it? I know she would be in a great home, and I would be able to check up on her anytime I wanted.

Sounds perfect!! Does she have a fence? Would she be able to check on her during the day? While I know MANY people who have successfully raised dogs while they work all day & the puppy is alone it is better if it can be checked on.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » March 18th, 2006, 11:33 pm

michele, i have a 3 page sample adoption contract i can email you. you just have to fill in the blanks, and can use it for all the pups.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 19th, 2006, 1:35 am

Oh God they're cute. See, I have to spay Inara because if she ever had pups I'd be screwed - I wouldn't be able to give up any of them! That's why I can't foster either. I have a lot of respect for you, taking care of all of them. Go you!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Previous

Return to Gallery and Cinema