Oh, boy.

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Marinepits » March 16th, 2006, 2:01 pm

Has anyone turned on the news today? The 101st Airborne Division is lauching a major offensive in Iraq right now, both by air and by land and it's the largest offensive since 2003.

Regardless of your personal opinions on the war, please keep these men and women in your thoughts and prayers.

Go, Screamin' Eagles! Get some!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Romanwild » March 16th, 2006, 2:02 pm

I wonder what the objective is?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Marinepits » March 16th, 2006, 2:09 pm

Insurgent nest in Samara, according to Fox News and CNN.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » March 16th, 2006, 2:16 pm

Go Screamin' Eagles - Image

I have friends & family in 101st Airborne - the legacy of being a military brat with a career military family.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Maryellen » March 16th, 2006, 2:17 pm

dam it . i will keep all the soldiers in my prayers.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » March 16th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Going to turn the tv on....
Purple
I live here

Postby Marinepits » March 16th, 2006, 2:21 pm

My Dad was a Screaming Eagle during the late 50's/early 60's.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Romanwild » March 16th, 2006, 2:24 pm

I live next to Fort Drum. I have some friends and relatives over there right. Mostly in Afganistan though. 10th Mountain.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 16th, 2006, 2:47 pm

Amanda's ex-boyfriend just got back last month. She has two more friends there. I hate this crap.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Marinepits » March 16th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Romanwild wrote:I live next to Fort Drum. I have some friends and relatives over there right. Mostly in Afganistan though. 10th Mountain.

Wow, those guys have it tough in Afghanistan. We have a few friends working in a "quiet capacity" around the country and they said the 10th Mountain is a great group of folks.

Fingers crossed for them.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 16th, 2006, 8:35 pm

Thinking about everyone overseas....
My dad was in Kuwait for a year 2003-2004. I feel for those families who are missing their loved ones right now.
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby kymn25 » March 16th, 2006, 8:57 pm

My thoughts, prayers and thanks to all the Military people. :haloGreen:
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

http://www.Ucarerescue.net
kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby chance's mom » March 17th, 2006, 11:14 pm

hey roman, my 18 year old brother is in afghanistan right now with them, he mentioned their buds from fort drum were undergoing heavy fire and they were going to join them! so that is cool, your friends and my bro are working together, i wish i was over there with him!! i flew a cobra, c-130 doing touch and go's with the coast guard, and flew cessna's for training. but i dont have the eyesight to get my license and that is all i wanted to do, got out of military stuff when i found that out.
pray for them!
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Off-Topic