Female Lab!!

Postby luvmypitties » January 3rd, 2008, 5:52 pm

I got a call from a local shelter that said they had a purebred lab that they wanted me to come check out to see if I could find her a place to go. I had one in mind so I went out to meet her. She is the sweetest thing! A little crazy but hey what lab isnt? She is bewteen 8 mos and a year old. Nothing else is really known about her.

From our little meeting I found out she loves attention, she loves to play ball or bumpers and has to have something in her mouth at all times! I am looking for maybe a back up place in case the one I have in mind doesn't work out. She is at a very high kill shelter. She can go at any day!

Digging for a toy
She is so cute!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Marinepits » January 3rd, 2008, 5:53 pm

She's really pretty!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby katiek0417 » January 3rd, 2008, 5:59 pm

I've got a call into Jerry about this dog, as well...just waiting to hear back from him...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby iluvk9 » January 3rd, 2008, 6:07 pm

Sweet! :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby luvmypitties » January 5th, 2008, 12:44 am

Ok she did not have enough drive to be a detection dog... so now she is in even more of a need! I repeat she is in a high hig high kill shelter and can go any day! I told them to please try and get me some time to find a place for her to go!
Tina

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » January 7th, 2008, 12:59 am

I have been told she was adopted! I had posted her everywhere and someone came in and adopted her. I will call tomorrow and make sure it was her but I think it is, there was only one young lab at the shelter!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby maberi » January 7th, 2008, 7:47 am

Thank god

She is such a beautiful girl

On January 06 2008, luvmypitties wrote:I have been told she was adopted! I had posted her everywhere and someone came in and adopted her. I will call tomorrow and make sure it was her but I think it is, there was only one young lab at the shelter!
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby luvmypitties » January 7th, 2008, 12:01 pm

Yes I was excited and actually her new family has been emailing me too! That is even more exciting. They said I can come visit her and everything!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Return to Rescue