The Mick and Christine Show!

Here is where we can discuss canine cancers and treatment options to create a support system for those dealing with the disease.

Postby iluvk9 » January 3rd, 2008, 8:10 am

As many of us have heard by now, Mick is not feeling well.

It is my belief that POSITIVE INTENTIONS and GOOD THOUGHTS will get us through even the most difficult times.

You know how you are watching TV and just have to change the channel? Well, this is the channel. This thread is for all our happy talk about Mick, good wishes for Christine, and yes, even laughter.

Anyone not following my rules will be banned, when I become Administrator. Sure, it might be when hell freezes over, but my time will come. It is below freezing somewhere in the world.

I will begin in a new post. :bananaDance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » January 3rd, 2008, 8:12 am

I just love how Mick gets posed in sooo many photos and just waits patiently until Christine clicks her camera. His personality really shows through! I feel like I know him through all his antics. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 3rd, 2008, 8:17 am

He is a strong gorgeous dog... hugs to you both!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Beth » January 3rd, 2008, 8:44 am

I always enjoy seeing Mick's smiling face. He is just the sweetest, happiest boy. And puts up with so much from Christine with her dressing him up.
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby luvmyangels » January 3rd, 2008, 8:59 am

I love seeing Christine's avatar of Mick. He is such a handsome boy.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Marinepits » January 3rd, 2008, 9:29 am

Mick and his palm leaf -- need I say more? :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 3rd, 2008, 9:38 am

Ack! You stole my palm leaf idea! :cheeky3:

I love how Mick's personality shines through in all of his photos. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » January 3rd, 2008, 10:12 am

I love how Mick is so gentle with the duck...
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Moe » January 3rd, 2008, 10:19 am

Even though I am fairly new here, Christine has helped me, and she is always positive no matter what...And I just adore Mick because he is so sweet and lets Christine dress him up for pictures, every picture of him makes me smile...my personal favorite is the "love bug" , because you know he is just a big love bug!
You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Moe
The Dog Whisperererer

Postby msvette2u » January 3rd, 2008, 10:35 am

Christine really earned her title 'angel to the adoptables' and I love her bond with Mick.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » January 3rd, 2008, 11:48 am

Both Christine and Mick have wonderful personalities! Mick is so patient and so comical with his faces and of course the pictures we get of him going gaga over Inara (bully one)! And Christine is so caring and loving always trying to help anyone she can out, whether it be the people on this board or the animals!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » January 3rd, 2008, 12:07 pm

I love to see how much Mick has taught her via his training...these "Problem" dogs always turn out to be so amazing. You can tell that he's just chock full of love for her. :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby gayrghts » January 3rd, 2008, 12:13 pm

The leaf story's.... are just absolutely amazing... :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » January 3rd, 2008, 12:17 pm

On January 03 2008, TheRedQueen wrote:I love to see how much Mick has taught her via his training...

And let's give credit where credit is due... I think I was the one who gave her all the training tips. :tomato:

I just enrolled Mick in a prayer group my Mom belonged to. :giggle: I mean after all, they asked what GENDER Mick was, not what breed.

Hey, prayers are prayers! 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby luvmypitties » January 3rd, 2008, 12:22 pm

lol... you are right though, prayers are prayers! Who cares Mick is very human like in his personality so why not?
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby HappyPuppy » January 3rd, 2008, 12:49 pm

You guys contribute so much excitement and happiness to the world - your love is contagious. Mick is soo handsome - it is so special that you two found eachother to love and grow with together. All of your 'successes' shared with the forums are so helpful and inspiring to others - you grace all of us with your presence and positiveness. You've got us rooting for you and sending all of our best thoughts and love your way!!!!
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby SisMorphine » January 3rd, 2008, 12:57 pm

I love how Mick flirts with Inara
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 3rd, 2008, 1:27 pm

Inara likes it too. :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » January 3rd, 2008, 2:21 pm

My Inara is jealous of your Inara hogging all of Mick's attention! She thinks the big hunk is sexy too!

"Got enough room in your life for two Inaras, sexy Mick?"
-Aussie Inara
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » January 3rd, 2008, 2:28 pm

Ooooooo, those Inaras are HUSSIES. :lol3:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Next

Return to Canine Cancer