New Family Members

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » January 2nd, 2008, 10:20 pm

My snake is hungry :D

Cute rats though :wink:
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby luvmyangels » January 2nd, 2008, 10:48 pm

On January 02 2008, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:My snake is hungry :D

Cute rats though :wink:

Hey!! They are not snake food.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » January 2nd, 2008, 10:56 pm

One of the new babies has to be looked at by the vet. :( When I got him from the breeder I saw a spot in his eye and she told me it was probably either from rough housing or he poked his eye somehow. She told me that it was much worse a few days ago and that it was getting better. She gave me medicine to put in his eye 3-4 times a day. I was a little worried about it but she told me it shouldn't be a big deal. Leave it to me to take on another problem aniaml. Well it is now 6 days later and his eye doesn't look much better. I have been in contact with the breeder who is a 2 hour drive from me. She told me she'd give me 1/2 the money back which is a big whopping $10 or take him back. Now how can I possible take him back to her when I have grown attached to him already? He knows his name and he jumps in my hand when I open the cage. I hope it is not something that can't be fixed but you can see the difference between the eyes. :(
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Asta » January 3rd, 2008, 6:17 pm

I can´t see the pics :( But i will takeyour word for it that they are adorable :) Good luck with his eye!

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2008, 4:21 pm

They are so cute! I use to have Rex Rats. After I got pregnant I developed horrible allergies to them. I ended up re homing them with a few friends that had rats already Doctor made me do it because of my asthma. He didn't want me in the emergency room. I miss the little critters.
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members