American Inventor ...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Jenn » March 16th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Anyone else watching this tonight? I'm totally bummed for that little boy that had the car air condition for dogs idea. I thought it was a wonderful idea.. If it got cold enough, it would be great to leave in the car? :| Would be great for those sweltering days when a dog is in a crate at a dog show or something? Sure seemed like his would be one that should have moved on to me...
Jenn
undecided

Postby CinderDee » March 17th, 2006, 6:59 am

I watched it and agree with you!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Jenn » March 17th, 2006, 12:20 pm

CinderDee wrote:I watched it and agree with you!

Glad I'm not the only one that watched it, lol. That idiot with the beetles just cracked me up!! I just seriously thought that the little boy had a wonderful invention and a great idea! That lady that was carrying on about leaving dogs in a car, blah blah. YES, you don't leave dogs in a hot car hence the reasoning of the air conditioner. What a bunch of bafoons, I bet that little boy's invention becomes a hit with someone else. Not necessarily for a vehicle, but crates, or anything else you could think of. It's just fact ~ dog inventions sale! Wish I could find something on that little boy to share with those that didn't see it..
Jenn
undecided

Postby pibblegrl » March 17th, 2006, 12:22 pm

That show was killing me...I did like that little boys idea though..
Candi

God created idiots as an endless source of amusement for the rest of us!
pibblegrl
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby chance's mom » March 17th, 2006, 11:07 pm

isnt this simon cowell's(i dont know how to spell his name) from american idols, new show?? he was talking about this on howard stern when stern before he went to sirius :sad3:
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » March 17th, 2006, 11:21 pm

JennKBM wrote:
CinderDee wrote:I watched it and agree with you!

Glad I'm not the only one that watched it, lol. That idiot with the beetles just cracked me up!! I just seriously thought that the little boy had a wonderful invention and a great idea! That lady that was carrying on about leaving dogs in a car, blah blah. YES, you don't leave dogs in a hot car hence the reasoning of the air conditioner. What a bunch of bafoons, I bet that little boy's invention becomes a hit with someone else. Not necessarily for a vehicle, but crates, or anything else you could think of. It's just fact ~ dog inventions sale! Wish I could find something on that little boy to share with those that didn't see it..

The beetle guy was funny. :lol3:

I am interested in seeing what inventions people come up with. At least it's something a little different. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Return to Off-Topic