Pure Bred Am Staff up for adoption

Postby Purple » March 15th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Get your stinkin 501, my donations will be doubled!!!! :)
Purple
I live here

Postby Jesseca » March 15th, 2006, 2:52 pm

We are working on it, I promise :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Purple » March 15th, 2006, 2:56 pm

LOL!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 15th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Just curious as to if the person tried to contact the breeder to see if they would take the dog to rehome
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Jesseca » March 15th, 2006, 3:08 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:Just curious as to if the person tried to contact the breeder to see if they would take the dog to rehome

As far as I know, yes he did contact the breeder and they wouldn't take him back. It's a pretty sad situation
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 15th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Jesseca wrote:
Patch O' Pits wrote:Just curious as to if the person tried to contact the breeder to see if they would take the dog to rehome

As far as I know, yes he did contact the breeder and they wouldn't take him back. It's a pretty sad situation
That is awful :( Poor dog
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Purple » March 16th, 2006, 9:32 pm

kayesmith wrote:We are working on the 501, we have our first real meeting April 1st, after that and it won't be long till Dead Dog Walking will be on Petfinder.com as well. Thanks for the kudos, they go a long way in the rescue world. Any donation is greatly appreciated. Our next big vet bill will be our mama Pit Bulll, she is to be aborted on Tuesday.....wish us luck. Poor girl was dumped in the hills with two other male Pit Bulls, one was very nasty. We pulled her yesterday from Home At Last.

Dead Dog Walking....great name..... :wink:

How is Bear doing?
Purple
I live here

Previous

Return to Rescue