Have YOUR Undies Ever Fallen Out of Your Pants?

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Sonnenschein » December 3rd, 2007, 9:15 pm

:o .....I thought this was a respectable forum :idea1: Where the hell did I end up :twisted:
Sonnenschein
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby airwalk » December 3rd, 2007, 11:14 pm

On December 03 2007, 7:45 PM, iluvk9 wrote:Diana, it's an oldie, but goodie....

On March 26 2007, iluvk9 wrote:My husband and I "lived" at Home Depot while he was putting an extension on our home for my Mom to move in to.

One night we went to dinner and I drank WAY too much. Then, we were off to Home Depot. While we were in the car, in the parking lot, it got very...uh...hot. Afterwards, we went into the store so I could use the bathroom and he could get more supplies for the construction.

As I am walking to the bathroom, I hear a nice Spanish man with a wonderful accent, calling to me.

"Mame... Mame...I think....Mame...."

I turned around and he was pointing to my shoes. He then said, "I think your underwear is falling out of your pants."

I didn't miss a beat. I bent down, pulled it from my pant leg, put it in my pocket and said, "Why, thank you, Sir." Then proceeded to the bathroom.

:bowDown:

and as soon as I quit laughing.....I now bow down to the greatest queen of perv!!!
airwalk
I live here

Postby Hoyden » December 4th, 2007, 12:54 am

On December 03 2007, 10:14 PM, airwalk wrote:
On December 03 2007, 7:45 PM, iluvk9 wrote:Diana, it's an oldie, but goodie....

On March 26 2007, iluvk9 wrote:My husband and I "lived" at Home Depot while he was putting an extension on our home for my Mom to move in to.

One night we went to dinner and I drank WAY too much. Then, we were off to Home Depot. While we were in the car, in the parking lot, it got very...uh...hot. Afterwards, we went into the store so I could use the bathroom and he could get more supplies for the construction.

As I am walking to the bathroom, I hear a nice Spanish man with a wonderful accent, calling to me.

"Mame... Mame...I think....Mame...."

I turned around and he was pointing to my shoes. He then said, "I think your underwear is falling out of your pants."

I didn't miss a beat. I bent down, pulled it from my pant leg, put it in my pocket and said, "Why, thank you, Sir." Then proceeded to the bathroom.

:bowDown:

and as soon as I quit laughing.....I now bow down to the greatest queen of perv!!!

Joyce - I hope your students never find this forum.

I have YET to live down the Trevi Fountain incident and it happened 20 years ago. Every September, I get pictures of that fountain emailed, posted in my Live Journal and sent to me on My Space.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » December 4th, 2007, 7:22 am

For crying out loud...I was with my HUSBAND. There has to be some respect in that.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » December 4th, 2007, 6:26 pm

On December 04 2007, 5:22 AM, iluvk9 wrote:For crying out loud...I was with my HUSBAND. There has to be some respect in that.

Nope
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby amazincc » December 4th, 2007, 7:47 pm

On December 04 2007, 6:22 AM, iluvk9 wrote:For crying out loud...I was with my HUSBAND. There has to be some respect in that.

Nope... None.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby lellis34 » December 6th, 2007, 11:58 pm

On December 04 2007, iluvk9 wrote:For crying out loud...I was with my HUSBAND. There has to be some respect in that.

Was he the one under the Christmas tree too?
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby iluvk9 » December 7th, 2007, 6:52 am

On December 06 2007, lellis34 wrote:Was he the one under the Christmas tree too?

You just follow me from thread to thread! 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby lellis34 » December 18th, 2007, 12:04 am

On December 07 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On December 06 2007, lellis34 wrote:Was he the one under the Christmas tree too?

You just follow me from thread to thread! 8)

I'm your stalker. :ninja: All the cool people have one you know.
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby SisMorphine » December 18th, 2007, 6:46 am

On December 03 2007, 11:54 PM, Hoyden wrote:
Joyce - I hope your students never find this forum.

I have YET to live down the Trevi Fountain incident and it happened 20 years ago. Every September, I get pictures of that fountain emailed, posted in my Live Journal and sent to me on My Space.

Now what incident is that?? Hmmmmmm?

I could never live down my Christmas party 4 years ago. Let's just say once I've been drinking I turn into a REALLY good hostess . . . and my friends all get to laugh at my expense . . . and bring it up at every Christmas party for the rest of my life . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby iluvk9 » December 18th, 2007, 7:17 am

****NOTE TO SELF*****

Another reason Alyssa will not date my son.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » December 18th, 2007, 7:43 am

On December 18 2007, 6:17 AM, iluvk9 wrote:****NOTE TO SELF*****

Another reason Alyssa will not date my son.

Hey, my undies have NEVER fallen out of my pants, thank you very much!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby TheRedQueen » December 18th, 2007, 1:28 pm

That's a new thread topic...what do you do when you get drunk? ;)

I've left my underwear many places, but never let them fall out of my pants... :oops: How embarrassing!

I'm a VERY friendly drunk...and very truthful.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby BigDogBuford » December 18th, 2007, 4:55 pm

Yep. My pan-ites fell out of my pants in the grocery store early on a Sunday morning. I felt something weird, looked down, saw them on the floor, panicked and ran! I have no idea what happened to them.

It was worse when I accidentally text messaged very dirty things to a random 17 year old boy. I thought I was texting my hubby but I put the number in my phone wrong. :oops:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » December 18th, 2007, 5:56 pm

I love the new title of this thread...and I must admit, my undies have never fallen out of my pants, but it seems to be a relatively common occurence here on PBT
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » December 18th, 2007, 6:13 pm

Oh please...somehow I don't think my Home Depot experience was THAT unique. Half of you are just pretending to be "goodie-two-shoes".
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » December 18th, 2007, 6:29 pm

:angel2: who...me...
airwalk
I live here

Postby Marinepits » December 18th, 2007, 6:30 pm

I can honestly say my undies have never fallen out of my pants. They have, however, fallen out from under my skirt. :lol3:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby airwalk » December 18th, 2007, 6:31 pm

I too can honestly say my undies have never "fallen" out from under anything...
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » December 18th, 2007, 7:26 pm

I can honestly say I don't believe any of you. :popcorn2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games