SNOW PULL CT

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ellie@ny » December 11th, 2007, 8:31 am

:wink:
CONNECTICUT
NEW ENGLAND PULLERS ASSOCIATION
BARKHAMSTED (O) WPULL

Jan 5; Stephen Palinkas (Beth Jones backup) WPULL Snow-A Entries 9:30-10:30 am Pull 11:00 am

Jan 6; Stephen Palinkas (Beth Jones backup) WPULL Snow-A Entries 9-9:30 am Pull 10:00 am

DOS $25, $20 2 or more dogs same day; PE $18, $15 2 or more dogs same day received by December 28, 2007

Tractor Supply Company, 380 New Hartford Rd 06063; From Rt. 8- East on Rt. 44 for 1.1 miles, site is on left. From Hartford area- Exit 50 off I-84, Follow Rt. 44 approx. 24 miles, site is on right.

Chairperson: Douglas Hamilton (860) 434-3565 bluemoonkennel@sbcglobal.net
Event Secretary: Jane Palinkas, 68 Wheeler St, Winsted CT 06098 (860) 379-2155 janesmals@aol.com
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » December 13th, 2007, 7:52 pm

I'll be there working. No snow pulls for Soleil.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby SisMorphine » December 13th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Is this a UKC event (I assume so)?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby ellie@ny » December 14th, 2007, 8:08 am

Leslie,I'll see you there! :)
I'm crossing my fingers,because Maya is close to her heat season...So if that and the weather will be OK I'll be there for sure!
Sis,yes it is UKC.
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » December 23rd, 2007, 10:51 am

We're coming. I think it's just me, Manette, Dilly and Tesla. Maybe Rowdytoo. Depends on how much my mother crabs about him staying home. He won't be pulling though.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 4th, 2008, 8:44 pm

Is there enough snow for the pull?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ellie@ny » January 4th, 2008, 9:28 pm

On January 04 2008, Marinepits wrote:Is there enough snow for the pull?

Mr Palinkas said last time when I talked to him,if we don't get snow he'll bring!!! :D So I guess we don't have to worry!!! :D
I'll be there with Maya and Monkey,Nico and my BF will come Sunday with us.
Looking forward to this!!! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 4th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Have a wonderful time and tons of luck to Miss Maya! Give that Milo a big squish from me. :D

I'll be working, so I have to miss this event.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ellie@ny » January 4th, 2008, 9:37 pm

On January 04 2008, Marinepits wrote:Have a wonderful time and tons of luck to Miss Maya! Give that Milo a big squish from me. :D

I'll be working, so I have to miss this event.

I squish him for you!!! :)
I hope M will like it this will be her first time pulling in snow.I couldn't even practice with her,cause we didn't get any snow yet... :|
So we'll see...
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » January 5th, 2008, 9:29 am

Sadly we won't be able to go today,but will be there tomorrow... :(
Have fun y'all!!! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » January 6th, 2008, 7:02 pm

Well,we went today to the pull,and had tons of fun! :)
Maya won her class,and got 15 points towards to her UWPCH and extra 5 points cause she got the most weight pulled per body weight.
She also got a stuffed animal which they killed home in the first minute,also a gift certificate and another for a pet portrait from Alaskan Dream Equipment/45$ value.
So it was a great day for us. :)Looking forward to the next one!!!
Ruby the Bourdeauxi dog pulled the most weight today.
I have tons of pics,but I have to crop,re size them,so it's gonna take a while...
Here is one of Miss M with her ribbons.

Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » January 6th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Hi Jeannie!
Thank you!
I think I know who you are!
I've posted pictures in the Sport forum. :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to North East